IGNORED

Ready To Go!!

bongobobny

Bob & Becky left Mansfield Ohio about 5:00pm, after an early dinner at Cracker Barrel with me. Great weather for them today. They are going to ride a few more hours and stop somewhere north of Cincinnati for the night.

Gary

Yup! We got to a Holiday Express Inn Grove City just south of Columbus. Thanks Gary for that detour away from the construction on the I71. It was a nice scenic ride thru the countryside!! We took a nice walk to a shopping mall close by for some exercise.

Tomorrow's goal is to make it past Louisville an hour or two, so we will have a relatively short ride Friday. See everybody at the motel!!

hope you make there since your towing the trailer backwards :doh::stirthepot:

Be ready for a big hug since I haven't seen you since the Hub Rally. We will see you two at the motel.

Yea, I knows it's backwards, I just liked how it looked that way and it works out better with the cooler...

Yup! We got to a Holiday Express Inn Grove City just south of Columbus. Thanks Gary for that detour away from the construction on the I71. It was a nice scenic ride thru the countryside!! We took a nice walk to a shopping mall close by for some exercise.

Tomorrow's goal is to make it past Louisville an hour or two, so we will have a relatively short ride Friday. See everybody at the motel!!

The wife and I ate dinner right across the street from you last night. We were on the North side of Stringtown rd. at a Mexican joint. It's a small world...:fatsmiley:

OK we drove a little further than we anticipated, we are at the Hampton in Paris Tenn. Hit a sprinkle or 2 when we left, got rained on pretty hard going thru Cincinnati. Got rained on one more time past Louisville. We were going to stop at one place off I24 and asked how far to Murray, expecting to hear an hour or two but was told 45 minutes! Becky said why don't we go all the way, so we did!!

Yama Mama, we tooted as we went past, did you hear us?? We saw a big bunch of trees and figured that was where you live...

So tomorrow I'm going over to Hannigan to complain about my leaking trunk, and hit up Wally World. I also need a new set of cramp busters, mine both broke!