IGNORED

my new to me bike is here

oldgoat

well today kevin aka leadwolf56 and his better half. and there 2 friends brought stella a 2000 Honda shadow ace to my front door. I must say I am excited as a kid at Christmas time. the bike was well taken care of. the service these people did for me was awesome. I bought the bike a while back kevin and sue stored it and brought it to me.

but old age is getting to us all.. kevin forgot the title :no-no-no:. will fedex it to me.

should be ready to ride by next weekend. if he ships that title out asap LOL.

I am ready for the road and some 2 wheel riding .:cool10:

We just made it home from IL. James is very happy with the bike. I'll see if I can get some pics uploaded. We appreciated James buying us lunch at the Rootbeer Stand. We wish him many miles of happiness with "Stella".

Oh yeah, I'll get the title out right away.....lolol.

photo (10).JPG

Edited by Leadwolf56
Added pics

Nice job Kevin' date=' but I expect nothing less out of you my friend. James, I can tell you that machine you have has been well taken care of. Kevin is very good about keeping them in top condition...good on y'all :thumbsup2:[/quote']

Brad, I've learned through personal experience with various VR members. We've received a lot of help and now do what we can to help others. I think Stella has found a good home, I'm sure James will take good care of her.

she is under a nice warm cover. waiting to be rode when the title comes. LOL

I had 5 people ask if it was for sale they thought it was from the next door yard sale LOL

that is why I put a cover on her. now a dumb question which way is on for the fuel petcock? straight up and down? my eyes must be bad or maybe because the bike is so clean I cant read the petcock LOL. 2 people said nice Harley hugger LOL.

any way send that title my friend I have an itch to ride I need to scratch LOL

she is under a nice warm cover. waiting to be rode when the title comes. LOL

I had 5 people ask if it was for sale they thought it was from the next door yard sale LOL

that is why I put a cover on her. now a dumb question which way is on for the fuel petcock? straight up and down? my eyes must be bad or maybe because the bike is so clean I cant read the petcock LOL. 2 people said nice Harley hugger LOL.

any way send that title my friend I have an itch to ride I need to scratch LOL

Straight down is on......forward is off......straight up is resreve.

The 2000 ACE is a great bike, it was my last ride....You'll enjoy her!