IGNORED

I need Help!!!

SilvrT

ya ya ya ... I can hear ya before ya type it.... :p

Anyhoo ... I need some fancy, elaborate reason(s) (aka excuses) (aka tall stories) ... something believable that I can use to convince the "boss" to let me buy a new bike ... yes, a new one worth close to 25 grand, and go into debt again for 3 years.

Can y'all help me out with this?

I promise I won't tell her how I came up with "your" reason.... (it would kill the deal for sure LOL)

:cool10:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an absolute safety issue. Doesn't she want you safe? Besides the safety, that old bike is ten years old, everybody knows the foreign bike manufacturers stop production of replacement parts after ten years. And also the trade value is much higher before the next anniversary when parts are no longer avaliable. Besides your fixen to have a bunch of maintence issues comming due, that can be posponed for the next owner. That just makes plain sence to trade now.......

How is that for a start.

Bill:080402gudl_prv:

Also......Ask the boss if she heard that noise when you start the bike cold? Man it is just auful. Then ask if she thinks you should take it in to be seen about? or maybe just warm it up a bit before you trade? And have you seen the tires....are those cracks? It is pure safety...

Bill:rotf:

No matter what twist things around so it looks like it was her idea. Works for me. I'm getting a fishing boat I really want because "she" thinks its a good idea if I buy it.:banana:

Now I want to remind you, sometimes this backfires. She wants you to buy something because she wants to buy something.:doh:

BOO

I don't know about your relationship with your "other", but have there been any questions from her about loyalty, threats or lectures concerning making "choices" or "decisions" on this subject lately?

Somethings there are ways to avoid having those long talks.

:duck:

Edited by Snaggletooth

Adorn her with $25 grand worth of diamond jewerly and that you bought a jewel for yourself.

Now this one sounds interesting ... I could get the new scoot and then tell her that her new jewelery is on back order... no? :whistling:

I don't know about your relationship with your "other", but have there been any questions from her about loyalty, threats or lectures concerning making "choices" or "decisions" on this subject lately?

Somethings there are ways to avoid having those long talks.

:duck:

Been there, done that ... but this one's a keeper.

HAHA. Rick, come on now. You KNOW all you need to do is tell her how much more SHE will like this new ride.

Beyond that, I am staying out of this one. I am pretty sure Nina could take both of us... :yikes:

Well, we are having some seat comfort issues so maybe I could use that as an excuse..... :whistling:

Too bad the Wing doesn't have an ashtray...:rotf:

No matter what twist things around so it looks like it was her idea. Works for me. I'm getting a fishing boat I really want because "she" thinks its a good idea if I buy it.:banana:

Now I want to remind you, sometimes this backfires. She wants you to buy something because she wants to buy something.:doh:

BOO

I used this "ploy" to buy the Wing :Laugh: :Laugh:

Stand up and show her who is boss!! Thats what I did when I was looking at another 1st Gen this spring.:whistling:

Really? Nina didn't tell me you'd been talking to her.... :whistling:

You do it for me then... I'm chicken :smile5:

Tell her who wears the pants in the family!!!

Of course the last time I did that she handed me a pair of her panties and asked me to try them on. I told her there's no way I'm gonna fit into those. To that she told me I was right, there's no way I'm getting into them until my attitude changes...:fiddle:

Tell her who wears the pants in the family!!!

Of course the last time I did that she handed me a pair of her panties and asked me to try them on. I told her there's no way I'm gonna fit into those. To that she told me I was right, there's no way I'm getting into them until my attitude changes...:fiddle:

Well, since my wife is bigger than me in that department...... :whistling: :rotfl:

Really? Nina didn't tell me you'd been talking to her.... :whistling:

You do it for me then... I'm chicken :smile5:

Yeah it was a good thing I changed my mind about that one. Somebody could have got hurt!!!:whistling:

me......