IGNORED

Pretty Cool Trailer

KIC

One of my investigations took me to the local HD Shop. This trailer was there. The rear window hatch unlocked and lifted the whole roof up for access. Pretty cool trailer.

IMAG1334.jpg

IMAG1335.jpg

IMAG1336.jpg

The distributor for them around here usually shows up at Port Dover on Friday the 13th. with a display of several of these. In addition to the '55 Nomad, I've seen a Shelby 500, a late model Corvette and the new Challenger. It's neat how he uses the "vehicles" lights as the running / brake lights for the trailer. I'm not positive, but I think there's another manufacturer putting out a similar product who also shows up at Dover. I think the price I heard last year was closer to $5,000 than $4,000 but I can't be certain. In any event, if I needed a travel trailer for the bike and had the bucks, this would certainly be an interesting unit to pull!

Andy

That IS pretty cool!

We have a 2005 Dodge Magnum and I have been thinking about a cargo trailer that looks like the Magnum. It sometimes reminds me of a Nomad.

This has been offered on eBay for quite awhile. Don't know the company that makes it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pull-Behind-Cargo-Motorcycle-Trailer-Harley-Touring-Road-King-Softail-Goldwing-/380636826124?pt=Motors_Trailers&hash=item589fb90a0c

Back in the late 80 early 90 we had some pretty cool trailers guys had made in Ok TEx area. One fellow took the old ice chest style Dr Pepper cooler and made a trailer after repainting it etc. Now I saw one in a coke motife but they are fiberglass. Still looks cool. Lot of hot rods pull those types too.