IGNORED

Need a hotel room for MD?

b2dad

Just thought I would let you all know that I am cancelling my hotel room at the Oberlin Inn in the next couple days if anyone needs one, let me know. We have a King bed reserved. For Friday / Saturday nights.

I recently found out that I won't be needing it... (THANKS FREEBIRD!). Sorry...didn't mean to brag like that...I'm sorry....but so HAPPY!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Geeeezzzz.....she said "We have a King bed reserved". I wonder how many that could be? :whistling:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. :rotfl:

You just never know,,, a lot of times where there is a king, there is also a queen,, or at least a wannabe.

Since you were the first (and only...) you can have it. I will call them tomorrow and ask them to put it in your name...then you can call them with your info...hopefully they will do that..

and YES it only had one bed. unless there's one hidden in the closet or under the couch...

Okay, I will take the couch...if there is one. (a joke here) See the postings for things like this room show up on the East Coast before they hit the West Coast. If MarCarl had not seen this posting hours before me, I would have jumped on this king bed...and probably bounced and hit my head on the ceiling.:rotf:

So, since his cuttie-pie is not coming with him, I will either take tyhe couch, or the hide-a-bed. Darn Easst Coasters always got the postings early. Like...three hours ealier than us on the better Coast.:whistling:

:backinmyday:

Okay, I will take the couch...if there is one. (a joke here) See the postings for things like this room show up on the East Coast before they hit the West Coast. If MarCarl had not seen this posting hours before me, I would have jumped on this king bed...and probably bounced and hit my head on the ceiling.:rotf:

So, since his cuttie-pie is not coming with him, I will either take tyhe couch, or the hide-a-bed. Darn Easst Coasters always got the postings early. Like...three hours ealier than us on the better Coast.:whistling:

:backinmyday:

Early bird gets the worm.

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and ,,,,can't remember the rest. Oh well, worked good for the healthy part.

And I don't live on the east coast,,,, but I did get this one.

I think though that the couch, if there is one, is already taken.

Carl, do I have a deal for you. We have a smoking room with 2 full size beds and would be more then happy to trade that nasty non smoking room with the way to big king bed for our cozy smoking room?:whistling:

Carl, do I have a deal for you. We have a smoking room with 2 full size beds and would be more then happy to trade that nasty non smoking room with the way to big king bed for our cozy smoking room?:whistling:

Let me Steam on that for a day or so, I think I might be interested.