IGNORED

Trout Fishing

CaptainJoe

This year, "I am going to make time to fish Cranberry!"

By doing this, I can do two of the things I love the most:

1. bike riding

2. fishing

If I ride the bike, can take the back roads, around 150 miles one way. Fish then ride back...

May even break down, buy a tent and sleeping bag and rough it overnight as the best fishing is early morning and late evening.

Going to take my mtn. bike along on back of the venture on the 1-1/4" hitch mounted bike rack. This way I'll be able to get to the good spots(no motorized vehicles allowed).:whistling:

you can buy small alum frame cots and tents that you can easily carry on a mtn bike.

:mo money: will play a large role in what you pick. You can easily get big bucks into something like this. As I will a only be doing a few times a year... probably go middle of the road. so I'm thinking $300 to $400 for the cot and tent.

This year, "I am going to make time to fish Cranberry!"

By doing this, I can do two of the things I love the most:

1. bike riding

2. fishing

If I ride the bike, can take the back roads, around 150 miles one way. Fish then ride back...

May even break down, buy a tent and sleeping bag and rough it overnight as the best fishing is early morning and late evening.

Going to take my mtn. bike along on back of the venture on the 1-1/4" hitch mounted bike rack. This way I'll be able to get to the good spots(no motorized vehicles allowed).:whistling:

You are going to have to come up and fish the Cheat river, they are stocking it with 20" trout. I am going up to do some fishing with my brother and nephews next week, and maybe shoot the new SR 40 I just got.

You are going to have to come up and fish the Cheat river, they are stocking it with 20" trout. I am going up to do some fishing with my brother and nephews next week, and maybe shoot the new SR 40 I just got.

Probably take you up on that in a month or so.

I'm not a lake fisherman, I like the rivers and streams. Especially the out of the way streams.

The only thing stocked around here are warm water streams (good for bass and muski) and lakes.

There's nothing like fishing a cold water stream or small river.

So... you got the Ruger... Sweeeeet!

Edited by CaptainJoe