IGNORED

Finally got a job!! Hopfully!!

tazmocycle

9713.1 WELL AFTER 5 MONTHS OF LOOKING I 99% SURE I'VE GOT A JOB!! mayfield dairy was looking for a ammonia refrigeration mechanic and i start to work on may 5th if nothing goes wrong! had another job, driving my own truck but they called on thursday( was told to start work on monday) evening and said because of my driving record they couldn't hire me. i guess somebody would sue me and them if i had an accident driving between the differant office complexs during my work day. mayfield said driving record didn't matter as long as i didn't have any felonies, which i don't. now maybe i can start thinking about doing some traveling after my 6 month to get days off. now you know why my WEB NAME is a1ammoniaman!!

well! they called today and said i had a postive drug test!! first time i've been call back on a drug test, i had to give them my script imfo and they finally aproved it. hr lady called and siad to come in monday the 6th to start work! she also went ahead and got my sizes to speed up my uniform order, be a couple of weeks. yea, i'll have to get some dry ice to keepm it hard if i get to go to any event.

well! they called today and said i had a postive drug test!! first time i've been call back on a drug test, i had to give them my script imfo and they finally aproved it. hr lady called and siad to come in monday the 6th to start work! she also went ahead and got my sizes to speed up my uniform order, be a couple of weeks. yea, i'll have to get some dry ice to keepm it hard if i get to go to any event.

:thumbsup2::clap2::clap2::sign yeah that:

yea, i'll have to get some dry ice to keep it hard if i get to go to any event.

I know you will be happy to see us .....but isn't that a little extreme?:rotf:

you do know they have blue pills for that right?

I knew somebody was going to the gutter with that one! I guess I left my self open wide for it! LOL!! I has used dry ice which you can get from most walmarts, when we use to go camping for a week or so. we use to prepare our evening dinners ahead of time and keep them frozen, setting them out in morning and they be read to heat up that night. WE REALLY EAT GOOD EVEN WHEN WE ARE OUT IN NATURE! LOL!!