IGNORED

Scratch one off the bucket list!

cecdoo

Went to see Bob Seger last nite, awesome concert, the old guy can still rock the house. It was a great trip back memory lane, he had everyone on there feet for 2 solid hours. If he is in your neighborhood its worth the trip:thumbsup:

Craig

Did the saxophone player swing out over the audience on cables attached to his belt? He did when I saw them years ago. Lost his wallet into the crowd lol. People threw it back to him.

No he didnt, but he can still blow a mean horn, they said he was with Seger since 71 and the guitar player since 69, amazing energy and sound!!

Back in 77 the sax player actually stood right behind me and my wife off to the right of the stage. It was total blackout and we werent expecting it. Scared the hell out of us.

He was just in St. Paul, MN last month with Kid Rock. I didnt get to make it as I was working but heard it was an amazing show. They both came out at the end together and performed some songs together. Sounded like they had been wanting to perform together for a while and did a few shows together.

Rick F.

BS and SBB was probably my favorite band when i was in school...loved him (and still do)

my wife and i had the chance to see him about 15 years ago in pittsburgh and it was a great show (although his hair is t too short and now he wears old-man tennis shoes on stage).

i'm sure he can still rock it and bet the show was awesome