IGNORED

Tail of the Dragon/Vogel VI

DragonRider

Info has been posted for Tail of the Dragon/Vogel VI in the Venturerider Regional Meets and Rallys Forum. There is still a little info that needs to be finalized and it and the registration form will be posted there as soon as I have them finalized. I am looking to have Shanes Rib Shack cater the meal again, if anyone has any other suggestions about the catered meal just let me know and we can start a poll on it and see what everyone wants. I think the registration fee will go up slightly as the cost of everything has gone up a little also, but will do my best to keep it as close to what it was last year as I can, but we do want to make some money for the "Kids" at St. Jude.

Also if anyone wants to donate something to put in the raffle or use as a door prize it would be greatly appreciated. I am still working on getting some nice prizes for the raffle.

Also you will find info on lodging in Blairsville and at Vogel State Park.

Folks, All I can say is Lewis goes all out on the effort side of pulling off a great rally here.

I would like to ask if you would all look around your garage on the shelves and in those drawers if you have any 1st or 2nd gen parts or even GW or an old harley part, sitting around collecting dust because you took it off to add a after market or custom part.

If you have no use for that part, how about considering on just sending it to Lewis for him to either auction off or have as a door prize for someone who can use it.

Ive already cleaned out all my stuff and gave it to him two years ago.

Another option is, when your in Wally world or any store for that matter, and you seee something you could easily purchase and dontate to Lewis for a door prize please do so.

Ideas:

Wax, cleaning rags, an air gage, can of fix a flat, something, anything.. All your help is appreciated and goes to a wonderful cause:thumbsup2:

Lewis, I sure wish you could use old helmets...........all of us have a few of those sitting around..

Yeah, we need to find a way to recycle them for a practial purpose, I have 7 of them laying around here and only 3 of them are less than 5 years old. We ought to be able to come up with something. anybody have any ideas????:confused24:

Folks, All I can say is Lewis goes all out on the effort side of pulling off a great rally here.

I would like to ask if you would all look around your garage on the shelves and in those drawers if you have any 1st or 2nd gen parts or even GW or an old harley part, sitting around collecting dust because you took it off to add a after market or custom part.

If you have no use for that part, how about considering on just sending it to Lewis for him to either auction off or have as a door prize for someone who can use it.

Ive already cleaned out all my stuff and gave it to him two years ago.

Another option is, when your in Wally world or any store for that matter, and you seee something you could easily purchase and dontate to Lewis for a door prize please do so.

Ideas:

Wax, cleaning rags, an air gage, can of fix a flat, something, anything.. All your help is appreciated and goes to a wonderful cause:thumbsup2:

Lewis, I sure wish you could use old helmets...........all of us have a few of those sitting around..

Thanks for all the info Lewis.

I just booked our rooms at the Season's Inn. Chris was very nice and gave us the rate that you quoted. Looking forward to a great meet and fundraiser for St. Jude.

Let me know if you need us to do anything or help with anything.

Patti

I used the one in Flowery Branch at the last Vogel because they were closed. will be using them again.

Lewis,

The Shane's in Dahlonega that did the catering is out of business. It was replaced by a Dunkin Donuts...

However, I have been known to make a full meal on just donuts.... :whistling: