IGNORED

Items to Sell for S.A.Fund

Aussie Annie

I have several 2nd Gen items I am shipping over with the trike, and I am going to sell them to raise money for the VR Special Assistance Fund

Pair Mirrors................... $30 SOLD. (Barracuda)

Passenger Floorboards.......... $80. SOLD. . (Uglydave)

Flanders Handlebars.......... $100

#650-08773

Rise 9". Width 281/2"

Pullback 16". Centre 5"

Purchaser can Paypal funds to Black Owl. Will have items at the International Rally, or can arrange postage once in the USA

Edited by Aussie Annie

Anne,

What a pleasant surprise to wake up to this morning. I and the other members thank you so much for the donations for the Special Activities Fund (SAF)

Your generosity is greatly appreciated. And it is acts such as this that make me proud to say that I am a member of this organization.

You truly are an exceptional member.

Thank you again.

Hey Annie.

If'n ya don't unload the mirrors bring 'em back to Oz and I'll take 'em.

You have a good time top side.

I'm in Adelaide visiting brand new grand son #4.

Enjoy ANZAC day.

Spear.

Will do Spear :thumbsup2: Congrats on the grandbaby :big-grin-emoticon: Our son marched with his Dad this year [very proud]

Hey Annie.

If'n ya don't unload the mirrors bring 'em back to Oz and I'll take 'em.

You have a good time top side.

I'm in Adelaide visiting brand new grand son #4.

Enjoy ANZAC day.

Spear.

Spear,

My son lives in Adelaide too..........I sure wish I could see him and his wife again.

Lucky you......:bawling:

And congrats on the new grand son...pops!!

I have several 2nd Gen items I am shipping over with the trike, and I am going to sell them to raise money for the VR Special Assistance Fund

Pair Mirrors................... $30

Passenger Floorboards.......... $80. SOLD. . (Uglydave)

Flanders Handlebars.......... $100

#650-08773

Rise 9". Width 281/2"

Pullback 16". Centre 5"

Purchaser can Paypal funds to Black Owl. Will have items at the International Rally, or can arrange postage once in the USA

Please hold the mirrors for me. I will pay is Paypal after work tonight. I am unsure if the Flanders bars would fit my 03 RSV. Previous post had me griping over shoulder pain. Playboy sent risers so unsure about bars. Please lmk how those bars are better/ different than stock. I may get those as well...

Barry

Please hold the mirrors for me. I will pay is Paypal after work tonight. I am unsure if the Flanders bars would fit my 03 RSV. Previous post had me griping over shoulder pain. Playboy sent risers so unsure about bars. Please lmk how those bars are better/ different than stock. I may get those as well...

Barry

Okay Barry..... They are yours :thumbsup2:

The risers and Flanders bars will move your riding position up and back. For me it helped with shoulder pain and hand numbness.

Will you be at International rally??

Okay Barry..... They are yours :thumbsup2:

The risers and Flanders bars will move your riding position up and back. For me it helped with shoulder pain and hand numbness.

Will you be at International rally??

Sadly I won't be attending the rally. Let me do some homework and get back w you regarding the bars.

Sadly I won't be attending the rally. Let me do some homework and get back w you regarding the bars.

(Barrycuda) Sadly I won't be attending the rally. Let me do some homework and get back w you regarding the bars.

So, I'm not picking you up on the way through?:bawling:

(Barrycuda) Sadly I won't be attending the rally. Let me do some homework and get back w you regarding the bars.

So, I'm not picking you up on the way through?:bawling:

Sorry Mike, would love to go. Just not in the cards for this year. However, perhaps you and I can make plans for a weekend Florida run sometime...

Barry

Barry, I'm doing both Flanders bar and Barons risers on the trike. You need longer throttle cables and longer clutch and brake hydraulic lines with the Flanders bars. Barons risers you don't necessarily need them but you have to reroute your throttle cables...

Barry, I'm doing both Flanders bar and Barons risers on the trike. You need longer throttle cables and longer clutch and brake hydraulic lines with the Flanders bars. Barons risers you don't necessarily need them but you have to reroute your throttle cables...

Bob,

Playboy sent me some risers and I am going to go that route first. Met with Steve K. At Leesburg bike fest today and as usual, had great pointers. Will see this week how it pans out before dipping into Flanders territory. I appreciate the heads up on the reroute and the longer cables and lines. Good looking out... :bighug:

Barry

Bars not sold... Saw Steve K. At Leesburg today. Told me you da one to see bout the diamond cuts.

was nice to talk with you on the phone barry, i hope to see you next month at b2moms in Tennessee!

yup I'm da one. mike

was nice to talk with you on the phone barry, i hope to see you next month at b2moms in Tennessee!

yup I'm da one. mike

Likewise Mike, I enjoyed talking with you. As you read this my brain is trying to come up w a scheme to get outta Dodge without any colossal issues I am working on it. Also, Miles reluctantly agreed to " hold my hand" regarding teaching me about the bike, so yeah, I am trying...