IGNORED

Heading out to Surgery Center

DragonRider

After 3 weeks of pain and discomfort, finally heading out to the surgery center to have my knee scoped, and get it over with. This came on suddenlly and it was a royal pain in my butt as well as my knee. Hopefully its only the meniscus as the MRI showed. 3 more weeks after this and I should be able to go back to work and resume riding. This would have to happen just as the good riding weather gets here.:crying:

Hang in there Lewis....a scope is a walk in the park. You'll do fine.

Bryan, good luck as well. Had one knee replaced last year. Best move I ever did. And TAKE YOUR DRUGS!!! You WILL need them during therapy.

If this is a walk in the park, I would rather try and run a marathon, I have had quite a few surgeries and none left me hurting so bad as this one............I know it will get better, but let me tell you, this FRIGGIN HURTS..:starz::starz:..........and the pain meds dont do much to releive the pain.

Hang in there Lewis....a scope is a walk in the park. You'll do fine.

Bryan, good luck as well. Had one knee replaced last year. Best move I ever did. And TAKE YOUR DRUGS!!! You WILL need them during therapy.

If this is a walk in the park, I would rather try and run a marathon, I have had quite a few surgeries and none left me hurting so bad as this one............I know it will get better, but let me tell you, this FRIGGIN HURTS..:starz::starz:..........and the pain meds dont do much to releive the pain.

Hang in there buddy, relief and comfort are around the corner.