IGNORED

Mother Nature...MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Freebird

Other day the wife was fussing wanting the AC on in the house, I told her to open some windows.Couple days later she's fussing she wants the heat turned on, and that's here in the south middle of April. I told her to make up her mind:confused24:

yeah and she's really screwing up the weather forecasters (as if they aren't screwed up already:rotf:) .

Forecast this morning was for cloudy with sunny periods, high 14 celcius and 30% chance of precip.

We headed out on the scoot around 11am, temp around 12 celcius .... 1/2 hr later, it started to drizzle ... so we went to the Harley Demo days (which got cancelled) and by the time we got there, it was raining steady. As there was lots going on, we hung around for a couple hours kinda waiting for the rain to stop ... nada ... so we hopped on the bike and headed for home ... heavier rain... hail ... and the temps have dropped to 6 celcius. Got home a little cold and a little wet to say the least.

Oh well, we lucked out anyway as they were having a 50/50 draw so Nina bought a strip for $10 ... and WON $174.50 !!! :sign woo hoo:

On top of that, she got a free massage. :cool10:

Yep, AC on yesterday (89), windows opened a crack today...(60). Who knows what nasty weather will sweep through here the rest of the week. Maybe I should get out my winter windbreaker just in case........:snow2::scorched::rain2::sun:

I haven't even been able to get in a single ride yet this season. And, we're in a Winter Storm Warning with anywhere from 3" - 10"+ predicted by tomorrow morning... If we get all of it, April will go down as the 'snowiest' on record ever for us...