IGNORED

International rally thanks you

eusa1

I want to take a moment to thank several of or members and venders for their contributions towards this years 2013 International rally.

Several members and venders have given items that they normaly sell here on the site, and even made some specialty items for the event.

I know that there are a few more venders that have offered their items and will be sending them soon, so i will offer a detailed list of all items and member vender names as the event gets closer.

If anyone needs a name and address for where to send the items for the event, please feel free to contact me or Rick Haywood here on the site or find info through our profiles.

Thank you!!:cool10:

Mike Eykamp

royalstarventure03@yahoo.com

Larry,

I know several venders such as yourself that will be in attendance would most likely bring items with them to the event to save shipping cost, and that makes good sense.

there will be a set of Diamond cut fins given away also!!

the event is coming soon folks!! get your reservations made!!:cool10::bighug:

Mike as in past years I too will be adding some items to be given out. I may change things up some this year on what I'll donate but rest assured there'll be several items.

Larry

I think I've already bought 1 of everything you make except a trailer hitch, it was already on the bike when I bought it. If I win some of your products I'll have to swap them back to you for that sweet 1st Genantique you have :stickpoke: :whistling: