IGNORED

Sorry all you 1st Gen fans

Dragonslayer

I'm usually a very loyal individual to my convictions but, In this case I must confess I've made a decision to jump on board the 2nd Gen band wagon. I just picked up the NEW-To-ME 2000 Yamaha XVZ1300 mm Millenium Limited Edition 2nd Gen that I bought from RandyR.

Soon GAwildkat Patricia and her hubby Michael will be the proud new parents of my 87 MKII Yamaha Venture Royale 1st gen

[ATTACH]75605[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75606[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75607[/ATTACH]

I'm usually a very loyal individual to my convictions but, In this case I must confess I've made a decision to jump on board the 2nd Gen band wagon. I just picked up the NEW-To-ME 2000 Yamaha XVZ1300 mm Millenium Limited Edition 2nd Gen that I bought from RandyR.

Soon GAwildkat Patricia and her hubby Michael will be the proud new parents of my 87 MKII Yamaha Venture Royale 1st gen

[ATTACH]75605[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75606[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75607[/ATTACH]

Wow looks alot like mine................hey can I buy the trailer? Or borrow it anytime I want?:thumbsup2:

Glad you made it into this century.....Parts are easy to get....not cheap but readily available....The ride is different, but you will get used to it....and its my favorite color combination......nice pick:fatsmiley:

WHAT BIG TOM !!!!

I thought it was Green and Cream or Candy Red ??

I know Bob will take good care of it.

meanwhile, I'll enjoy riding the RSTD with the windshield off when summer gets here.

Maybe Bob and I will ride up to MD together again? US23 goes almost doorstop to doorstop for us and is a pleasant & scenic ride.

Wanted to take this rare opportunity of having a few minutes of free time to say thank you, DragonSlayer. I look forward to the hopefully many years of enjoyment that my new to me first 1st gen will offer. I do apologize that I was unable to meet you in person when Tricia met with you to discuss the bike, but I do look forward to meeting with you when we take the bike off your hands.

Wow looks alot like mine................hey can I buy the trailer? Or borrow it anytime I want?:thumbsup2:

It does kinda look like yours they must be twins.... I might consider letting you use the trailer if you want to scoot on down here and get it... maybe for a nominal fee of course,:whistling: I was considering letting you do the seat mod..... But, it appears that you already have :thumbsup2:

I know Mike will enjoy Bob's bike and is looking fwd to his 1st ride. I was thrilled for the opportunity to get a solid bike from a member. Thank you Bob for working with me to give Mike his college graduation present a yr early.
My Pleasure... Now that I have Randy's ride your new ride is going into protective custody until you get her

Wanted to take this rare opportunity of having a few minutes of free time to say thank you, DragonSlayer. I look forward to the hopefully many years of enjoyment that my new to me first 1st gen will offer. I do apologize that I was unable to meet you in person when Tricia met with you to discuss the bike, but I do look forward to meeting with you when we take the bike off your hands.

No problem, congrats on having such an loving and caring wife that is willing to do such a wonderful thing for you,....And then theres Vogel