IGNORED

Don't mess with RockinRobin

steamer

When she wants something, Ain't nutten gonna get in her way. She got us a room at the Oberlin Inn. She told them she wasn't gonna take no for an answer. I think she scared them. I know she scares me.... Only problem.... I still need a place to stay. RR said something about the dog house.:confused24:....Don, you do have a dog house, don't you?:starz:

When she wants something, Ain't nutten gonna get in her way. She got us a room at the Oberlin Inn. She told them she wasn't gonna take no for an answer. I think she scared them. I know she scares me.... Only problem.... I still need a place to stay. RR said something about the dog house.:confused24:....Don, you do have a dog house, don't you?:starz:

I aint skerd of no RR...:moon:

Three days ago we had no rooms available. Next day she calls and comes up with a room for Friday and Saturday. so I ask what about Thursday?...Back in the dog house:doh: So yesterday While at work I get a message, " got a room for Thursday" I don't know what she did to get this room, but we went from 2 beds, smoking room, to a king non smoking room for Thursday and a promise to do everything they can to leave us in this room for all 3 days. I wonder if we will walk in to rose's, chocolate, and champagne:think: