IGNORED

Back to the Hospital

Dooder1

Going back for 3rd time in 3 months 1st time heart attack with stent placed, 2nd time for another stent and now after a stress test which wasn't good they are gonna put in another stent and check the ones already placed. Its not a bad procedure it just sucks laying flat on your back for up to 8 hrs till the main artery they go through to get to your heart clots up. Hopefully in just over night thing. Going in on the 3rd of April hopefully home by the weekend for my and my great nephews birthday party

John

Going back for 3rd time in 3 months 1st time heart attack with stent placed, 2nd time for another stent and now after a stress test which wasn't good they are gonna put in another stent and check the ones already placed. Its not a bad procedure it just sucks laying flat on your back for up to 8 hrs till the main artery they go through to get to your heart clots up. Hopefully in just over night thing. Going in on the 3rd of April hopefully home by the weekend for my and my great nephews birthday party

John

hey dooder, sorry to here your having problems. the main thing is they have a grip on it and can fix you up like new. can't get a big old fart like you down. quit eyeballing them nurses. thats hard on us old guys. hope to see you and doodette at the sullivan meet in sept. take care good buddy. bill

Well Im off to the hospital in the morning for my heart surgery. Doc called they moved it to Monday from Wed. I asked if he could do it though my arm and he said he could. So if no complications hopefully I will be home tomorrow night.:banana:

John

Back home everything went well. Going through the arm was a much better procedure. I was awake and got to watch what they did. Doc says Im good to go, only restriction I have is cant lift more than 10 pounds for a week.

John