IGNORED

Eight months later

Dragonslayer

After 8 months of daytime TV and looking for a job on the Internet I finally got the job offer call today to start April 1. This will be an administrative job managing local county government facilities. Looks like a great recession proof job with great benefits and all of the government holidays.:sign woo hoo::hurts::rotfl::banana::mo money::smile5::bowdown::clap2::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::301::stickinouttounge::bluesbrother::cool10::dancefool::cool10:

Congrats, so whats your first holiday off? April 1? :rotf:I personnaly would be suspicious of a hire date of Apr 1. But it will look cool in the records.
The April 1st start date did give me pause for a minute but I didn't think it wise to appear to be too superstitious about starting a new job. But I am :fingers-crossed-emo

I'm not sure if April 1 is actually one of the recognized government Holidays but I do think Arbor day and Ground Hog day are. They haven't given me the Holiday list yet.

happy for you my friend....:fatsmiley:now put that remote down and get to work....:dancefool: :dancefool::stirthepot:
Thanks Tom.... I don't think I will have a problem ending the intimate relationship I've had with the remotes and the sofa. I'm really looking forward to becoming a productive member of society once again.