IGNORED

Does she want me to be happy or NOT?

Freebird

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I think? I think that I am fully capable of getting into enough trouble without the help of you clowns. :)

I've just been very quiet, didn't even send Eileen an email,,, but now I'm getting tempted,,, calling us clowns,, you have a lot of nerve.

Last Hardley was in 76 and you would have blown that old 56 Pan away. But I had a 1700 Road Star tell me he was going to do that to "Ugly" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I'm still laughing at the look on his face.

And "Brown Sugar" is faster....:whistling:

It will be good to see you anyway. Do you want me to bring you a towel???

Well Dan we did a good job of tring to hijack this thread but it didn't work . Don just keeps getting back on track.

p.s. better make that a white towel so you can use it to surrender with . ha ha

I never realized how old my company was around here. Pretty soon we will have to change the name to "Venturetrike.org."

One saddle bag for clean diapers and one for soiled ones, tour pack for oxygen and all the scrips. I will stay in the front of that group ride. whew

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

What do I think? I think that I am fully capable of getting into enough trouble without the help of you clowns. :)

I dont know about the rest of you clowns , but I for one am offended !!!! I couldn't even finish my ice cream after reading this rude and offensive comment toward all of my friends here....:whistling:

Well now that comment seems to have awakened the peanut gallery. Might want to hide when they all show up at your place for MD this year. They just might have some big shoes :whistling:(oh wait you have big feet already) or a big red nose for you.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

That's right it's all fun and games until someone's big shoes gets stepped on then it's horn honking and red nose tweaking until it turns into a regular circus.

What can we expect next at MD, everyone riding around in clown cars? Gene you going to be there ;-)

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Yea, maybe I should have tried the YouTube route. I thought I was getting close. I did get a letter back from her people. At first glance...I thought it said that she wanted to go walking but apparently it said something about STALKING? What is that all about? :confused24:

Just for a yuk we sent a wedding invitation to President Ronald Reagan.

We got a very nice letter thanking us for the invitation but "unfortunately" the president would be unable to attend.

D'ya think?!!!!