IGNORED

Does she want me to be happy or NOT?

Freebird

I am 58 years old and one thing that I fully understand is that I will NEVER understand women.

So it all started innocently enough. My wife has been wanting a Gazebo for some time now. So a couple of months ago, I decided to have one built for her. It was built by a guy down near Columbus, OH. It has been finished for a while but weather and the fact that my yard has been wet had delayed having it delivered. So yesterday it was finally delivered and Eileen loves it.

So this morning I got a sweet text from Eileen telling me how much she loves the Gazebo, how much she loves me and how happy I make her.

I replied of course that I love her too and that making her happy makes me happy.

Then she replied that she wanted me to be more happy and that I have been under too much stress for the past few months.

I reassured her that in spite of the stress, I am a generally happy person.

BUT...she couldn't let it stop there. The replied that she wanted me so happy that I wake up every morning with something that makes me smile.

So...I replied that I was trying very hard to make that happen but that Marrisa Tomei was not returning my calls.

hmmmm....this is where I get confused again and don't understand...but apparently she does NOT want me to be happy after all. I just wish she would make up her mind.

Go figure. :confused24:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont feel so bad. Im knocking on 58's door myself and after all the money I spent on the house over the last few years, especially 2200 sq ft of patio pavers front and back to please her I dared to asked my wife for something kinky.....She got me a sweater........nice, but what I really wanted was a moaner or a screamer......

Now I have a black eye...what gives????

I am 58 years old and one thing that I fully understand is that I will NEVER understand women.

So it all started innocently enough. My wife has been wanting a Gazebo for some time now. So a couple of months ago, I decided to have one built for her. It was built by a guy down near Columbus, OH. It has been finished for a while but weather and the fact that my yard has been wet had delayed having it delivered. So yesterday it was finally delivered and Eileen loves it.

So this morning I got a sweet text from Eileen telling me how much she loves the Gazebo, how much she loves me and how happy I make her.

I replied of course that I love her too and that making her happy makes me happy.

Then she replied that she wanted me to be more happy and that I have been under too much stress for the past few months.

BUT...she couldn't let it stop there. The replied that she wanted me so happy that I wake up every morning with something that makes me smile.

So...I replied that I was trying very hard to make that happen but that Marrisa Tomei was not returning my calls.

hmmmm....this is where I get confused again and don't understand...but apparently she does NOT want me to be happy after all. I just wish she would make up her mind.

Its not just me.... new kitchen floor last wednesday, new oak stair railings on monday, new counter tops coming next week. She tells the niece... yes we have discussed a bathroom reno in the basement for two years so he bought me a hand rail and flooring.... I am a plumber.... I don't want to install another basin and bath set!

Well one of us ladies would try to explain it all to you but you wouldn't listen anyway. That seems to be the problem you only hear what you want to hear. Plus you men can never make up your minds. I mean seriously Don you did mention that little singer that you want too. :whistling:Or are you just trying to cover yourself in case Marisa never comes around? :crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Sounds like you blew it Boss

Well one of us ladies would try to explain it all to you but you wouldn't listen anyway. That seems to be the problem you only hear what you want to hear. Plus you men can never make up your minds. I mean seriously Don you did mention that little singer that you want too. :whistling:Or are you just trying to cover yourself in case Marisa never comes around? :crackup::crackup:

Margaret

DUH...backup plan...have you never heard of a backup plan? :whistling:

Yea...we have met her...there isn't a court in the nation that would find you guilty of anything. :)

oops...did I say that out loud?

Oh no... Did you forget that all women belong to the same union, "The International Brotherhood of Women"!!!!

Now we're ALL gonna pay......