IGNORED

Ignitech TCI purchase opportunity

I finally sold the last of the Ignitech units last week I got in December and have had several requests for more.

This TCI will fit 1st Gen Ventures from 1983-1993. for the 90-93 year bikes adapter cable & program in TCI are different due to single pickup coils. This TCI will also work fine with the 1983 bikes with a minor vacuum location change. Full instructions & pictures included.

Price will be $255 for TCI, new MAP sensor, adapter harness, vacuum line, mounting velcro and related small items.

Same as last time, optional USB-COM cable is $15. This is not needed in most cases. Only needed if you want to program TCI parameters. It will come from me with very good Venture program installed. This is a little less than I pay for these cables. It is worth it to get one, if I have an update for program it is needed to load new program into TCI.

$10 paypal fee.

Priority shipping & insurance to buyer is in price for US orders.

Link to last thread on this is at:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74234

Main Ignitech thread:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40414

PM or call me. Info is in my profile.

Gary

Edited by dingy
revised

THis one taking off kind of slow?? I haven't installed either of mine yet but the peace of mind that I can is great. This thing can cause unbelieveable problems with a 1st Gen. I grabbed a few before they started bringing the big bucks. I probally won't buy this time but who knows???:think:

THis one taking off kind of slow?? I haven't installed either of mine yet but the peace of mind that I can is great. This thing can cause unbelieveable problems with a 1st Gen. I grabbed a few before they started bringing the big bucks. I probally won't buy this time but who knows???:think:

They are the same price this time for pre-paid orders as they were the 1st time I did this in August 2011.

Gary

How many 1st Gen sitting out there??? The Warden been watching me.... That valve tool don't work in a womans brain and the TCI's are worse!! Gonna have to start sending them in huge boxes with a lot of packing.

"YOU PAID HOW MUCH FOR THIS LITTLE THING!!!"

"Not as much as I did for that ring you are wearing!!!"

"WELL I DON'T THINK YOU NEED THAT BIG SCREEN IF YOU ARE GOING TO WASTE ALL THAT MONEY ON THIS JUNK!!"

"But But But..."

See how it goes around here!!

I'm thinking about the TCI upgrade. I bought a low milage 1990 (27,000) last fall, put a floorboard kit on it (much fiddling), working on getting a seat modified to my satisfaction and a R6 brake upgrade.

My cycle runs good now and I'd like to take a break from putting more time and $$$ into it. Perhaps if you get to where you need just one more person to buy let me know.

Roy

I'm thinking about the TCI upgrade. I bought a low milage 1990 (27,000) last fall, put a floorboard kit on it (much fiddling), working on getting a seat modified to my satisfaction and a R6 brake upgrade.

My cycle runs good now and I'd like to take a break from putting more time and $$$ into it. Perhaps if you get to where you need just one more person to buy let me know.

Roy

Roy I don't think this one will work on your bike.

Sorry Gary I was thinking 90-93 different. Roy it is good to have for the peace of mind for me. Those things can die at any time. Usually won't crap out all at once but I got it covered in my saddlebag on any trip I take. Gary provides good hookup instructions and everything to do it with on the spot. I even think I could change one out.

I now have enough interest to proceed with another buy of the Ignitech modules.

$255, if using paypal added $7.00 to cover paypal fees.

Programing cable is $15 extra, not needed unless you want to reprogram module.

This will include US priority shipping & insurance.

Time frame for you to receive TCI will be about 4 weeks.

I have to order TCI's from Czech Republic & map sensors from China.

Had to bribe wife to let me take $1500 out of savings to get extra units to make this feasible and profitable for me. Got to buy her a set of running boards for her jeep out of my profits.

Gary

Edited by dingy
revised

• 2 weeks later...

TCI's were ordered Monday, They may ship late next week is what I was told.

I already have new MAP sensors, and other small items.

I have several extras of these still available.

I am working with a guy on the VMax side to use one of Ignitech's Fuel Injection controllers on a VMax. He lives about 15 miles from me and has a Dyno in garage. He's doing work, I am getting FI controller that will do what he is trying to accomplish.

Same guy already has one of the units I am selling and has it on a turbo charged Vmax.

Gary

Gary do have any spare ignition modules? I have a 1985 Venture 1200 and I bought the bike with the original taken out due to it being bad and the guy treid to solder it and destroyed it. Please let me know

I will have spares available.

Gary

TCI's were ordered & payment sent on 4/1/13. They said 2 weeks delivery time frame. I can't pin down a date when they will ship. They have in past sent me the shipping & tracking info when they ship. Takes 3-4 days to get delivered to me.

I have MAP sensors from manufacturer.

I will send you a PM on ordering.

Gary

I cannot get PM to work either and I cannot view profiles for numbers. I figured it out though I am not a paid member as of yet. but I want one very badly. do I need a MAP sensor as well or do I just plug in and route the vacuum line like i read in the earlier posts?

Not trying to bother you just trying to figure out what all I need to buy so I can ride