IGNORED

what to do with old helmets

Eddie

Eddie,

Let me know if you really want to do that, and I will send you my Oberlin, Ohio address.........:whistling:

You moved to Ohio? Boy have I been out of touch, I have about half a dozen so go ahead and send me your Ohio address then.

Eddie,

Let me know if you really want to do that, and I will send you my Oberlin, Ohio address.........:whistling:

I think I know the place, I can just drive by and throw them out the window. Its only about 2 hours away. They would make great driveway markers over there. Thats a good size driveway so we probably need a couple hundred. Aw I can see it now and if you could put lights on each one .

Im going to buy some new helmets this year and im wondering what to do with the old ones. I think I have 5 or 6 that I dont use . Has anyone found a good home for their old ones. Maybe some cool flower pots or soup bowls.

The next time you're out to dinner put one on the seat while you're inside. Somebody will steal it....

I buy new helmets every 3 years. if they have not been down they are still safe so they get donated to Good Will. I'd rather some poor guy or kid wear an old helmet instead of that toy crap sold at rallies or worse, ride without one.

Well today I discovered another use for an old helmet. I was in the garage when I heard a noise and saw one of my old helmets setting up on the cross member. I knew one had been in there after i found bird poop on my Jeep. Only problem was it wasn't there when I put it in the garage.

Well today I discovered another use for an old helmet. I was in the garage when I heard a noise and saw one of my old helmets setting up on the cross member. I knew one had been in there after i found bird poop on my Jeep. Only problem was it wasn't there when I put it in the garage.

Heck, that looks like Beer30's hair................... :rotf:

I take them to our cabin in northern Michigan, a neighbor up there is a licensed demolition contractor, we launch them with dynamite :big-grin-emoticon: :cool10:

That must be how the goose shot down over Indiana was found to be wearing a helmet.