IGNORED

Happy St. Patty's Day!

bongobobny

I would just like to Thank My Newest Neighbor, Karen for Dragging me out of my daily routine, of work, work, and work, to have me relax, and become one with my Inner child. WE stepped back into the 16th century yesterday and dressed for the Renaissance festival, and strolled the town & shoppes, of the times, drank the brews and wines. filled our lungs with laughter. and even laughed as we were the parts of Two Wenches (Iris & Rose) Jokes and Intuitive Notions. Was entertained by Broon, the mystical BS artist. I was even Gifted with a One of a Kind, Masonic Coin, Hammer stamped just for me.

Followed by a wonderful Dinner and the Local Gin Mill. Savoring the Fresh Salmon, stuffed with Crab & Shrimp & Tasty Deserts.

I have Irish ancestry. The Butler was the ruler of Ireland. The original family name was Fitzwalter but they ruled for long enough that they changed the name to Butler. They had a blood feud with the Fitzgeralds which makes the Hatfield/ McCoy feud look minor. It went for centuries and each side was sworn to kill on sight any of the other side. A priest finally ended the feud by building a stone wall down the middle of his church with a hole in the wall. Each side entered by separate entrances so they could not see each other then the leaders shook hands through the hole in the wall. Last year my wife dyed my hair bright green for the day. Since I am beyond grey and into silver it really glowed.

I would just like to Thank My Newest Neighbor, Karen for Dragging me out of my daily routine, of work, work, and work, to have me relax, and become one with my Inner child. WE stepped back into the 16th century yesterday and dressed for the Renaissance festival, and strolled the town & shoppes, of the times, drank the brews and wines. filled our lungs with laughter. and even laughed as we were the parts of Two Wenches (Iris & Rose) Jokes and Intuitive Notions. Was entertained by Broon, the mystical BS artist. I was even Gifted with a One of a Kind, Masonic Coin, Hammer stamped just for me.

Followed by a wonderful Dinner and the Local Gin Mill. Savoring the Fresh Salmon, stuffed with Crab & Shrimp & Tasty Deserts.

Anybody else smelling looove in the air. :)