IGNORED

A little help please

Bubber

I am looking for ideas to add something to a couple of mud flaps that are on my trailer

Ideas.... with pictures would be good.

I have no preconceived ideas (that means I am open for suggestions)

What do you have to share? :banana::banana::banana:

I will check later I got to go an get some Chinese food I am really hungry. :whistling:

Some people ride these things. Others just talk about what they don't know.

:cool10: Careful Dan, some people might take that as a fun challenge.

Dingy's bike may be able to do 120 in 3rd, which is faster than my RSMTD will do in 5th, but...I have no doubt that my RSMTD can make it from Portland, Oregon to Portland, Maine in less time than anyone's 1st gen bike can...:080402gudl_prv:

:stirthepot:

:backinmyday:

:cool10: Careful Dan, some people might take that as a fun challenge.

Dingy's bike may be able to do 120 in 3rd,:080402gudl_prv:

:stirthepot:

:backinmyday:

Did not mean to imply it was my bike, it was the Sea-Foam representative from WV that claims that title, if he said it happened, something must have happened.

As I mentioned, a campfire legend.

Gary

Before I triked, I made a mud flap for the Venture using Lowes gray vinyl shower matting. I cut it out and made it twice as long as necessary to allowing folding it over the rod and making it "two ply". I using a flat piece of brushed aluminum and pop riveted it to the center of the flap, surrounded by a "frame" of license plate reflectors. On the aluminum piece I put a decal of my RMC insignia. Just below the aluminum I added a Wal-Mart reflector triangle. Now that the bike is a trike (love the way that sounds :Laugh:) I have the flap as a carport decoration :big-grin-emoticon:.

How about adding some running lights or wire them up to be brake lights / turn signals what ever type you want, to your mud flaps..

see samples attached:

Yes, the samples provided are shown on a vehicle mud flap but you can get the idea..:whistling:

I have used old floor mats out of the car (the rubber ones) and also have cut up an old tire and mad mud flaps sort of for the old trailer I had we pulled behind the bike. cut the bead out of it and used the tread part and side wall. If you find someplace that has old racing tires the tires are a bit more flexable after cutting out the bead (metal band)

Where can I get stuff like studs and leather type trinkets to add to my mud flaps?

Suggestions? Recommendations? :Avatars_Gee_George:

Be careful here Bongo BOB.:doh: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

If you're looking for "Studs in leather" you have my phone number. :stirthepot:

Actually, what type of leather and trinkets are you looking for?

When I made the mud flaps for my trailer, I used baler belt which I picked up at the working man's mall (Fleet Farm).