IGNORED

Back to work finally

onenut

Well finally back to work been laid off for three months. Not the best pay but work all days 6 to 2:30 weekends off so worth the lost in pay means more time for the bike this summer. Also since I got day shift my wife got to go onto days working till 3 or for every other weekend off so looks like we will be able to go for a ride soon. Get the bike registered this week I hope get a few local rides then hit the road soon.:cool10::cool10:

Well finally back to work been laid off for three months. Not the best pay but work all days 6 to 2:30 weekends off so worth the lost in pay means more time for the bike this summer. Also since I got day shift my wife got to go onto days working till 3 or for every other weekend off so looks like we will be able to go for a ride soon. Get the bike registered this week I hope get a few local rides then hit the road soon.:cool10::cool10:

Glad to hear that you are back to work. I know what it is like, For the last three years I have been off work for four months, Not due to layoff but for medical purposes. All three times it was from Jan. 30 to June 1. and I hate to be off work in spring time.:rotf: