IGNORED

lucky me, another surgery

Hummingbird

A couple weeks ago I visited my surgeon and he x-rayed my left shoulder, immediately ordered an MRI.

The results of the MRI -

1 - Large near-full thickness tear of the supraspinatus tendon with possible bursal surface communication as above - 8mm in length and 15mm wide

2 - Supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendinopathy with evidence of mild chronic latreal outlet impingement

3 - Mild intraarticular biceps tendinopathy

4 - Dry capsular inflamation

On my right shoulder (6 months ago) he said it had a small tear that should be repaired with a single, possibly 2 anchors. After a closer look thru arthroscopic surgery it required 5 anchors to repair.

Fortunately, the therapy and recovery for that surgery were fantastic - not looking forward to this one with the already dismal results of tests.

btw - gonna do this on the 12th of March so that with a little luck I can be riding this season.

wish me luck

I just got my diploma from the Nigerian School of Surgical Medicine, it was a grueling 12 week course, it would have been 8 weeks, but the mail service in Nigeria is a bit slow. If it wasn't for the new Affordable Health Care Act this would never have been possible.

I could use the practice, if you want your shoulder fixed sooner. I just got all my surgical tools from a great seller on flea bay.

Hope all goes well and your recovery is swift and full. We will keep you in our prayers.

A couple weeks ago I visited my surgeon and he x-rayed my left shoulder, immediately ordered an MRI.

The results of the MRI -

1 - Large near-full thickness tear of the supraspinatus tendon with possible bursal surface communication as above - 8mm in length and 15mm wide

2 - Supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendinopathy with evidence of mild chronic latreal outlet impingement

3 - Mild intraarticular biceps tendinopathy

4 - Dry capsular inflamation

On my right shoulder (6 months ago) he said it had a small tear that should be repaired with a single, possibly 2 anchors. After a closer look thru arthroscopic surgery it required 5 anchors to repair.

Fortunately, the therapy and recovery for that surgery were fantastic - not looking forward to this one with the already dismal results of tests.

btw - gonna do this on the 12th of March so that with a little luck I can be riding this season.

wish me luck

I just got my diploma from the Nigerian School of Surgical Medicine, it was a grueling 12 week course, it would have been 8 weeks, but the mail service in Nigeria is a bit slow. If it wasn't for the new Affordable Health Care Act this would never have been possible.

I could use the practice, if you want your shoulder fixed sooner. I just got all my surgical tools from a great seller on flea bay.

I got the same set, unfortunately they are designed for lefthanded invisible computer geeks (among other things) and my set came in the plastic version.

I think I'll wait for the stainless steel version :scratchchin:

Boy you had me for a while,,, here I thought it was a bike you were working on, until I started reading at the start,,,,, I was wondering about all those parts and where to find them,, and then I worried because of the names as to how much more is was going to cost to fix it.

But hey,, it's just your shoulder,,, no sweat bro, just bring it over here, we've done lots of those, it'll only take a few minutes, we use only stainless, not painless,,we can repair or replace on the spot, and we even provide a guarantee which comes to you via email,,, sorry, something had to come from there.

Best wishes for the future, and may God bless the procedure for you.

Boy you had me for a while,,, here I thought it was a bike you were working on, until I started reading at the start,,,,, I was wondering about all those parts and where to find them,, and then I worried because of the names as to how much more is was going to cost to fix it.

But hey,, it's just your shoulder,,, no sweat bro, just bring it over here, we've done lots of those, it'll only take a few minutes, we use only stainless, not painless,,we can repair or replace on the spot, and we even provide a guarantee which comes to you via email,,, sorry, something had to come from there.

I thought you just cut meat from cows, not HUMANS!!!:stirthepot::stirthepot:

I saw the same ad.............$7.95 plus shipping and if you purchase a diploma in the next 24 hours, they will send you a second one for FREE !!!!

Then you can make TWICE as much money doing two operations at once! Only available on TV though and it is a limited time offer!! (only 365 days a year!)

Be the first on your street to get one!!!!!!!!!

CALL 1-800-00000000000 NOW!

Jim (Just call me DR. Jim!)

:big-grin-emoticon:

Hey Carl...

Trying to make a little extra income?? Snow plowing season must be a little slow??

:whistling: :whistling: :rotf: :rotf:

Jim

As soon as I get back to civilization I'm going to contact my health care provider and see if I can have this procedure done in Toronto. I am TOTALLY curious how marcarl will compare my shoulder to a 1st gen transmission and start taking it out :scratchchin:

Sounds complicated.??? Hopefully we see you on the road this summer.

good luck.

I don't know Randy - when he did my rt. shoulder he said it was pretty much standard but this time he kept saying things like "it could be worse than the other one "and you can't compare one to the other"

I'm thinking I may be in trouble with regard to the amount of work he has to do to make it right. More work = More pain + more intense therapy but nobody will ever see me cry 'cause I can hold it til I get outta site. :doh:

Sorry Dano, hate to disappoint, but we'll do anything in a pinch,, we can be the most helpful folks around, we aim to please our customer, and if in the process we can claim more available procedures, and Dick wants to be the ginny pig..............

Now has to comparing your shoulder to a tranny Dick???? I'll think on that one, but you're welcome to stop by on your trip to TO to say hello and let me at it,,,,, can't say I can fix it any,,,, but at least I can make it worse.

Just make sure they cut on the right or was it left one. Which one was right? The left or the other one?? Anyway good luck. Sounds like you might need some...:whistling:

Right one, left one,, now you got me confused,,,, Dick, just make sure it's not the short one the work on.

Right one, left one,, now you got me confused,,,, Dick, just make sure it's not the short one the work on.

that's why I'm spending a week in Texas, they keep saying everything gets bigger in, no wait, was it get's bigger or is bigger in Texas ? regardless, pretty sure it's not working

:doh: