IGNORED

Frankenstein Bike gets a face lift

ditchdoctor

My wife and I just purchased this bike from Mike Eykamp (eusa1) He did a great job and getting it from what it was to what it is today. This 2000 MM was involved in an accident with a deer. As you will see it has been repaired with parts from 10 different years. It has been lovingly named the Frankenstein Bike. As I write this it is being torn down at Lincoln County Cycles in Tomahawk Wisconsin. It will be painted a nice blue color similar to the top color of the 2007. So with the grace of God in a few weeks it will be done. But we will have to wait to ride it as we still have a couple feet of snow on the ground.

Picture0302131635_1.jpg

Picture0302131635_2.jpg

Picture0302131636_3.jpg

You could just tell folks that you worked on the Yamaha assembly line and got a piece at a time starting in 1999 and only took you 14 years. Maybe some of our musicians could write you a song.

a johnny cash cassette was singing about a caddy when it left Illinois!:cool10:

:cool10:

a johnny cash cassette was singing about a caddy when it left Illinois!:cool10:

Yeah but his tail fins match :rotf:

Can anyone name me a bike that a person could do this with besides a 2nd gen venture and all of the parts fit. :cool10:

Hey Squid, that '09 fairing looks kind of familar...

I still have your old one down here, doesn't look like I'm going to use it though, I just dont have the time or monies right now to do this '99 down here. I'm more than likely going to part it out and not worry about a G2 for a while

:(

I'm ready for another project squid!

This one is really just a parts bike now Mike. I have already helped a couple of the fellas out on the site with parts they needed to repair some damaged items on their bikes. I'll just continue with the parting out as I will make more off it that way, but if I know you, you'll come up with something else, you have a knack for that

:)

• 2 weeks later...