IGNORED

It's finally here!

Dale124

I am now in possession of my brand spanking new, 2013 Yamaha Royal Star Venture! YAY!

I put a deposit on it about 6 weeks ago, then brought them a cheque for the balance 2 weeks ago, and this fine Friday morning, they brought me the bike. She looks great sitting in my garage. It will be a while til it is on the road, as we still have lots of snow here in Edmonton, but taking possession is a step in the right direction. I can't wait to take her out :322:

Dale.

P.S.

Does anyone know if there is license plate mounting hardware with a new bike? I picked up a plate this afternoon, but don't see any mounting hardware.

Sneak a peek at the MP3 player in the saddle bag and let us know who makes it and if its got a par number besides yamaha if you can see it. Congrats, but this would be really hard man. To know its sitting there and you cant go out and play. thats got to be as bad as being sick on the weekend when you were a kid.

Sneak a peek at the MP3 player in the saddle bag and let us know who makes it and if its got a par number besides yamaha if you can see it. Congrats, but this would be really hard man. To know its sitting there and you cant go out and play. thats got to be as bad as being sick on the weekend when you were a kid.[/quote

Nothing in there but the cord to connect the CD changer. Hopefully Yamaha will be sending the ipod and the I-simple solutions interface connector.

Time will tell.

I bought my 2013 as well a few weeks ago. The dealer sent me the iPod and connection hardware. It was pretty simple to set up. Love it!!

Hey, Vasquelli,how long did it take for you to get your iPod and connector? Also, did you get 2 tiny little Allen nuts with a tiny Allen wrench in with your manual? I'm not sure what they are for. The dealer did not know either.