IGNORED

Thank you VR.org members

pmelah

Thank you to all the members here that have sent me donations to help me thru my rough times. my electric is back on and my house note is paid thru March next payment due in April all of you have been a tremendous help. i also have enough to get my physical therapy started which requires a 50.00 deposit and i start next week now to get the leg working so i can use the shifter on the 1st gen

Any idea as to when you will have income coming in?? We all know we have to live one day at a time but if you ever need help again please ask. We are a family and we all watch out for each other!!

not yet im still looking at 3 to 6 months i have put in calls to a couple agencies like MS Vocational Rehab and they all say the same thing i need to be released from the doctor and my current employer will not release me to collect unemployment they are afraid i will not return to them. i told them i wont if i dont have a place to live because i cant pay my bills with no income. they asked me about my savings and i informed them that is all gone. im currently looking for something i can do but with the economy being the way it is and my limitations is tough.

I feel honored to be able to help a friend. As for the occasional squabble around here, heck that happens in all families. :)[/QUO

i am honored to be apart of the VR Family

Know how you feel now. It just don't seem to end. 6 operations on my leg and if I had a chain saw..... No I'm not going to do that but I sure would like to be able to run again. I lost a lot on the road to recovery. Got back to work LIED to them and said "I can do this." Worked 3 months drunk crossed over into my lane and got the same leg again. Good luck with rehab. Take your pain pills BEFORE you go.

Edited by Yammer Dan