IGNORED

International Rally Daily Rides

Freebird

How long do you prefer the daily rides be?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you prefer the daily rides be?

• 0 - 50 Miles
    • 50 - 100 Miles
    • 100 - 150 Miles
    • 200 Miles

This poll is to gauge the preference of the members attending the International Rally. The planners are doing a great job and putting this even together and have been working hard on putting together some fun and interesting rides. A question has come up that we would like your feedback on.

How many miles do most of you like the daily rides to be? I will list some choices below. I know that a lot of folks travel a good distance to get to the rally and prefer to take shorter rides and simply do more visiting with the other members. Others like to RIDE RIDE RIDE...so your input is appreciated.

Ok, I put 50-100, but what I want to say is if there is something to see that would make it a 150-200 mile round trip one day, I have no issue with that, nor would a 25 mile trip not be taken because it's too short. Or several 100 mile trips in one day. If I could I'd click all of them. I'm open to a wide range of miles. Except no IronButt 1000 runs...

-Andrew

well I should have the shadow here by then?

I have not been in a group ride in like 5 years.

so a little learning is in order.

my sister and her husband have been there with the grand daughter and they said it was a great place to go.

I am thinking I might want to be in on this one.