IGNORED

Free 27" Sony TV

Freebird

Some assembly required. :whistling:

So it seemed simple enough. I have...er...had...a good old Sony 27" tube type TV. I was simply going to move it from the second floor to the basement. Lost my footing and sort of dropped it from the top of the landing. I tell you what...by the time it got to the bottom..I have NEVER seen anything break into so many different pieces. It was a thing to behold.

I think with a little duct tape...some super glue...screws and staples...it would be as good as new. :) Well...actually the tube broke too but hey....what the heck.

Don, donations to St. Jude auctions have to be whole and in working order...............:rotfl::rotfl:

Some assembly required. :whistling:

So it seemed simple enough. I have...er...had...a good old Sony 27" tube type TV. I was simply going to move it from the second floor to the basement. Lost my footing and sort of dropped it from the top of the landing. I tell you what...by the time it got to the bottom..I have NEVER seen anything break into so many different pieces. It was a thing to behold.

I think with a little duct tape...some super glue...screws and staples...it would be as good as new. :) Well...actually the tube broke too but hey....what the heck.

Are you ok TV's can be replaced :thumbsup2:

Twisted my back a bit but it will be OK in a day or two.

Not to worry, Eileen told more than once me that FREEBIRD can be replaced easily enough......:fnd_(16)::stickpoke:

HA....she says that I'm one of a kind. Just don't know how she means that. :confused24:

Did crack the concrete them things are heavy. At least coming back up it will be lighter

Linoleum over wood sub floor but it DID leave a nice mark. It's certainly not coming back up. It never made it to the basement. It fell from second floor to first floor. Basement was next. The next move was into the trash bin that I rolled up to the front door.

Glad to hear your ok.

Those older tube types require converters to use, so they are about usless, unless of course you need a Really Big paper weight..LOL

When they take a hit, the tubes are under vacum and normally implode. the glass hits the back of the tube and glass flys everywhere....

We use to shoot them at the dump when i was younger...:whistling: