IGNORED

Boy!! I have a few words to say

E-Fishin-C

When I dissappeared .........

dont give me the excuse I didnt have the telephone Number or my e-mail address.....

Yup you dissappeared, deleted your email account, moved into the big city, changed your phone number and dissappeared. Just took a while to find yah,.:think:

Sheesh, someone drives through and you don't have time for a coffee. :innocent:

Brad

Yup you dissappeared, deleted your email account, moved into the big city, changed your phone number and dissappeared. Just took a while to find yah,.:think:

Sheesh, someone drives through and you don't have time for a coffee. :innocent:

Brad

Didnt You tell me this..:no-no-no:" Did I tell you that when I went up North we just missed you and we came home through the states. ":rasberry: Remember when you1st came to Sudbury I met you at Tims riding in a rain storm

I think he meant the the ages of ALL your bikes totalled,Dan....:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Lets see three 30 yr olds 29 yr old 25 yr old 26 yr old:think:.....NAH...still busting year old Hardleys!! And 2nd Gens!!!:stirthepot:

Only a few words EH? 3 pages so far.... Yeah He Is BACK!! Missed ya Charlie!!!

Oh my God, what a drama queen! Blah, blah, blah, the door swings both ways there buddy. I figured you were abducted by aliens deep in the Canadian wilderness and they decided if you were a typical human specimen that they weren't going to waste their time trying to find intelligent life on this planet!

:stirthepot:

Hows that for stirring the pot OLD man! :stickpoke:

Good to see you back, you old so and so :)

Good to have you back, I sorta thought you disowned us for some reason, dont know what gave me that idea, I thought it was me, but now I know different. Hope I get to see you soon, maybe at MD or Vogel. I know we will cross paths someplace, like I said Good to have you back................Hope it was just winter dulldrums.

And I seriously doubt he has a 2005 VMax with 250 HP as his avatar indicates.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

But that's just my opinion.

:2cents:

You coming to Oberlin Charlie ??

Gary

Well he didn't say he rode it might be on the back of his boat.:whistling: But you know him better than me.