IGNORED

Aussie's Trip Itinerary......

Aussie Annie

I agree with Larry, our paths will also cross a few times during your journeys of our continent. It will be a peassure to meet you at Freebirds' MD, and again at the International Rally in Galena, IL.

If you have any need to assistance when you are in the Portland, OR. area, please contact me. I live only 105 miles from Portland. I can be there in a jiffy if you need.:bighug:

Looks like you are going to have a great trip!!

Are you interested in extending your Grand Canyon trip a couple of days?? You could cut east across I-70 and we can meet you in Green River, UT and go on to Moab, UT. In the Moab area we can visit Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park and Dead Horse State Park. We usually stay at the Archview Campground, their cabins are very reasonable compared to the Moab hotels.

Is it July yet!? Getting tired of the cold and snow.

Dave

Sounds like you and Al have another great trip in the US planned. Glad we are a part of it. Kids and grandkids can't wait to see you guys. Looking forward to the rides, sushi and don't forget the ....SMORES!!!!

Can't wait...

Patti and Don

Looks like you are going to have a great trip!!

Are you interested in extending your Grand Canyon trip a couple of days?? You could cut east across I-70 and we can meet you in Green River, UT and go on to Moab, UT. In the Moab area we can visit Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park and Dead Horse State Park. We usually stay at the Archview Campground, their cabins are very reasonable compared to the Moab hotels.

Is it July yet!? Getting tired of the cold and snow.

Dave

Sounds good to us. Revised copy of Itinerary :smile5: