IGNORED

Moving

Brown Angel

But at least Kentucky is not going to outlaw ice cream like NY is.

ouch !! be careful..you're talking about you're next President you know...I have a friend in the governers mansion......word has it.....we will all be de-armed....................

I would recommend you contact Midrsv on this board. Dennis lives on the southwest side of Lexington and hosts a really great Memorial Day weekend M&E at his home with rides around the central Kentucky area.

I lived a few miles down the road from Lexington some years back and thoroughly enjoyed the area.

Angel, I'm a native Lexingtonian. First, where is your store and do you want to be near it? I don't know a lot about rental property but I'll do what I can to help.

Dennis.

I would like to know what Winchester is all about cause I think that Lori and I would like to live there. A condo with a garage is what we want.:dancefool:

I would like to know what Winchester is all about cause I think that Lori and I would like to live there. A condo with a garage is what we want.:dancefool:

Winchester is a small town east of Lexington. Not too much there. A few manufacturing shops. It's a typical small town with a Lowes and a Super Walmart. Finding a condo with a garage may be a problem there. There is easy access to Lexington via I-64.

Dennis