IGNORED

Pimped Punk'n - Finished

SilvrT

I disagree. First of all, they look pretty good IMO since I polished them once a year ago. Secondly, I use a power polishing wheel on a drill so really, no elbow grease. I have yet to do that this year but when I do, they will be very shiney.

SilvrT, my comment was meant to be satirical, as I knew that you were leading me down the path of wanting me to say your wheels look great right now. I saw through that ruse (ha ha ha) :rotf: and decided to twist the fate of what you were hoping I would say.

Okay, spoil sport, your current wheels do look good...okay...but not shiny. The point is, for BETTER looking wheels that you never have to polish, go with powder-coated Black.

:cool10:

:stickinouttounge:

SilvrT, my comment was meant to be satirical, as I knew that you were leading me down the path of wanting me to say your wheels look great right now. I saw through that ruse (ha ha ha) :rotf: and decided to twist the fate of what you were hoping I would say.

Okay, spoil sport, your current wheels do look good...okay...but not shiny. The point is, for BETTER looking wheels that you never have to polish, go with powder-coated Black.

:cool10:

:stickinouttounge:

ya, I had a feeling you were "messin wif me" ... lol

So Miles, do you have a black powder coated front wheel for sale?????????????

(I'm thinkin you do the way you're layin the sales pitch on me :stickpoke:)

ya, I had a feeling you were "messin wif me" ... lol

So Miles, do you have a black powder coated front wheel for sale?????????????

(I'm thinkin you do the way you're layin the sales pitch on me :stickpoke:)

SilvrT, no, I do not have a front wheel to sell to you, powder-coated or original.

I do like your bike with all the changes you have made to it, and...if you are ever interested in making it go faster, let me know. Given that I have owned 3 of these 1800 Wings...an '03, an '04, and an '06, and rode the first one to over 100,000 miles in 1 year, and a total of over 300,000 miles on the 3 bikes, I have some experience in making the Wing...fly.

:12101:

I will privately tell you the secrets of (shhhhh)

I do like your bike with all the changes you have made to it, and...if you are ever interested in making it go faster, let me know. Given that I have owned 3 of these 1800 Wings...an '03, an '04, and an '06, and rode the first one to over 100,000 miles in 1 year, and a total of over 300,000 miles on the 3 bikes, I have some experience in making the Wing...fly.

Miles, thanks for the compliments and the offer; however, this scoot is plenty fast for me ... in fact, it's so fast that I sometimes scare myself :Laugh: