IGNORED

need some fairing pieces for my 88

robclark63

Good morning. I am in need of some fairing pieces for my 88 Venture royal and thought if I put this here someone might have what I need.

I am looking at my Yamaha manual in chapter 2 on page 2-24 at the schematic for fairing and need part 11 upper cover right for the class and cb, part 7 upper cover left for the radio/tape deck, and maybe a the pull out case that the tape deck and radio goes into.

Also I am looking for a vent for part 7 also, and the plastic part, I think it is a dust cover part, that covers the clutch lever.

One more part that I am looking for is the black insert that goes into the left side panel.

I am hoping someone here has or knows of someone that does have some or all parts.

Thanks everyone:fingers-crossed-emo

Rob,

If you can scan the pages, or find them online and post them up here, it would help aleviate confusion. The upper fairing covers are hard to come by, you'll pay big for them in good shape.

I have a couple of the factory stereo inserts for the top left side fairing cover. I also believe that I have the clutch cover your needing. The black insert you talk about, is this the louvered vent, the rubber cushion, or the 1/4 moon piece that goes between the steering head and the side of the panel?

If we can narrow down what you need with some pics or diagrams we can get you pointed in the right direction :thumbsup2:

here are the two main pieces I need. Sorry the pic is upside down. The one on the left I need the insert that the class and cb fit into. The one on the right is the one I need the vent insert for.

Edited by robclark63
pic did not post...

Update...Just tracked down the right side, both pieces, and now searching for the left...

Squidley,

I need the vent insert for the left side and the plastic part that goes on the clutch lever. If you have them could you PM me or let me know. Thanks

sorry...made a typo the first time...

Edited by robclark63

Yep, If you could post pictures of all you are looking for, then your research one time, will save multi members in guessing and all their time.

I'm pretty sure I may have a few of your needed items but it is kinda of like a guessing game. I wrecked my 91 last year.

Its been a while since I looked at my wrecked 91. All the faring got grounded off on the payment. And for the left side cover insert I gave it to someone last year. Sorry.