IGNORED

New Toy box is Coming Along

Wade 2000

Finally on to cosmetics for the new Garage. It should be sided by weeks end, overhead doors in a couple weeks and powered up mid March. I've needed this for a long time as you can see from the pic of the old toy box more like a tool box with a Toy in it. I'm keeping the existing 12x16 shed and the new one is 24x28 with 11' ceilings. :banana::dancefool::banana: [ATTACH]73945[/ATTACH]

Edited by Wade 2000

You'll soon find that it's not big enough! When i put up my 30x48 I thought id never need more room, boy was i wrong ! That thing is too full now. I keep telling myself to sell some of the toys ... then I come to my senses .

Yes, you 're right...

You need to move your stuff in order to use the swimming pool inside the garage...

Is not how big it is, is about how many things you put inside.... I think that yours is one of the biggest garages I saw...

Regards,

:cool10::cool10::cool10::sick:

Yes, you 're right...

You need to move your stuff in order to use the swimming pool inside the garage...

Is not how big it is, is about how many things you put inside.... I think that yours is one of the biggest garages I saw...

Regards,

:cool10::cool10::cool10::sick:

That's kinda funny you say that as I filled in a 20x40' in ground pool and built the garage