IGNORED

Our Special Photo Frame

Aussie Annie

Our daughter and grandchildren gave us a digital photo frame as a gift. So I loaded a thumb drive with lots of photo's of our trip in 2011.

The frame changes the shots every 5 seconds at random, and we love it. Both of us will be walking by and when a pic comes up we stop and start remembering where it was, and who we were with-- it's wonderful seeing you all. [Just saw Alan and Charlie at Marcarls' M&E]

Quite often AL will stand there for some time watching the pic's change, and making comments

We call it our "Memory Frame" and plan to get lots more when we come over :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Those frames are mesmerizing. One of our Doctors where I work has one on his desk...and everytime I go to put something on his desk...I have to stop and watch his family on vacation photos. They're beautiful.

I may have to pick one up for Big Tom to amuse him over the winter. We can download all summer picks of green grass and winding roads...pictures of everyones bikes....yeah...that may just do it.

Those frames are mesmerizing. One of our Doctors where I work has one on his desk...and everytime I go to put something on his desk...I have to stop and watch his family on vacation photos. They're beautiful.

I may have to pick one up for Big Tom to amuse him over the winter. We can download all summer picks of green grass and winding roads...pictures of everyones bikes....yeah...that may just do it.

Gonna put some good pics of Snow Storms On it????