IGNORED

Flanders bars are on

Solodadof2

Well Rick Heywood came over and we spent a couple days playing in the garage, Got the flanders bars on, the steelbraided cables/lins on. changed air filters and spark plugs and as usual Rick cost me money by pointing out a piece of chrome I dont have and now have to get... Seriously Thanks Rick I am proud to call you friend. Thanks Mike Eyekamp for some technical support and pictures... Thanks to Phenom1 for the awesome pictures and post for reference. Now to get that )*(*& chrome ordered.

Bob,

The pics that i sent wont help you any, those were tour deluxe pics

And YES!! Rick loves to point out missing chrome items!

Because of him. I have to buy 2 of everything!!

As rick says ("hey! Cherie?? Hows come mike has one of these? And you don't??")

Insert silly puzzled snicker grin here on ricks face!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello: I do not know the length, however another VR member shared an invoice with me from Cycle Brakes in Ventura CA. Looks like 3" added to the front top line is adequate. I also sent you an email. Let me know if any of this helps. I am hoping to install new lines this season also. :)

Hmmmm, I could use those pictures!! My Flanders bars are setting in the sun room waiting for the sun. My email is the same as my user id at yahoo...

I've got pics of the flanders install on Jeannies bike, I'll dig em up and post them later. Larry and I are going to the bike show/swap meet in a little while.