IGNORED

Wow, Trike Really Sick.......

Aussie Annie

Now suddenly coming back to a Venture sound pretty good Huh?! LOL! Considering the heat you all get down there I"m surprised you went to the Harley but you never question Love right? Sorry to hear about the issues . I hope its all covered and you're back up and rolling soon.:thumbsup2:

Tech. at H-D dealer gave me the bad news today. Not only has it done a head gasket, the con rod don't move either!!!!

I think it could be from when I had the trouble in the states in 2011. Warrantied till May so waiting to see what Harley Australia says

Sounds like the perfect time to diamond cut those baby's:whistling:

Now suddenly coming back to a Venture sound pretty good Huh?! LOL! Considering the heat you all get down there I"m surprised you went to the Harley but you never question Love right? Sorry to hear about the issues . I hope its all covered and you're back up and rolling soon.:thumbsup2:

Only chose Harley 'cause it had reverse, and room for the stiff leg

Annie, sorry to here about the scooter. Here is a link to the dealer who did the work when we towed it in down in Ten. in August of 2011 just in case Harley doesn't have the record of it.

http://www.thundercreekharley.com/index.htm

Thanks Rick. Took it to five dealers on our travels before this one. Wrote it down in our trip diary

Only chose Harley 'cause it had reverse, and room for the stiff leg

Hannigan is now offering a reverse option on their Yamaha trikes. :cool10: I'm getting the first one as a customer besides their prototype on my build this week. If all goes well it should be done tomorrow.:thumbsup2:

Larry