IGNORED

problems.. not M/C related

pmelah

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I got to ask Paul :whistling: So what kinda tires you got on your chair.:080402gudl_prv:

i think they are metzlers :confused24:if they were avons i would have side wall cacking :confused24: i tried to get on the darkside but those tires wont fit not enough side clearence to the frame :whistling: pics of my wheel chair to follow and of my new wife the one my doctor said i was married to and if you look closly they put wheele bars on my wheel chair because of all that awsome power it has :whistling: :stirthepot:

best wishes man, i wish i could send you some more cash but i just got out of the same boat. was out of work for almost nine months after my wreck and just started working a week and a half ago (first pay is tomorrow) time to start catching up the bills.

recovery time is one hell of a price we pay to love our bikes. some cager screws up and every time its us losing so much and living with the pain and the limps.

but were bikers and we're a tough breed, we take the lumps and scars in stride. as a family we pick each other up and put our rides back together to hit that road again.

get well soon, were here for ya :080402gudl_prv:

thank you Darkarm, Blackwing, and YammerDan. recovery is a pain and a long road and i dont think any of us will ever be right again but that is what makes us all a unique breed of our own we get back up with help of our fellow biker family and do it again something alot of others cant understand and will never know the freedom we experiance and enjoy on 2 wheels. i have had people tell me im not normal or right in the head for wanting to get back in the saddle if thats the case i dont want to be normal, i love my bike and yesterday i got on the 1st gen to check my progress i can bend my leg 30 degrees now but i am still a long way away from working the shifter not only that it took me 5 minutes to get on the bike and another 5 to get off and back in the wheel chair

????????????????????????????

usedcyclesales i took my rstd for a 10 mile test ride after installing a new upgrade clutch from sky-doc17 i got 6 miles and the front right brake locked up causing me to go down hard braking my leg in the process i have had this bike for a year and a half working on it getting it road ready when i test rode it i did not have enouugh insurance to cover the acciedent liability only the accident put me ot of work since november and i havent had a paycheck since then which has drained my savings acount down to $5.37 paying for medication mobile home trailer note wter bill and electric bill i am negotiating with the owner of my trailer home as tey are aware of my situation but the power co. doesnt care so the lights are off i am very close to losing everything the family medical leave act guarantees me my job back but only for 12 weeks which ended feb 2nd i have tried for unemployment but have had no luck as my employer has not discharged me and my doctor wont release me for another 6 months and her bill is already hitting 95 thousand to qualify for disability i have to be out for 1 year or more so that is out i have contacted several churches around here but they dont answer phones anymore so you have to leave a voicemail and maybe they will help no luck so far not even from my church funds are just streached to thin one thing i did learn from this always keep full coverage on the bike even if it sits in the driveway for months on end with out being ridden i have been looking for work that i can do from home or at a desk but the desk job is not my line or experiance im limited as to what i can do as my work experiance is running crews and installing fire protection suppression equipment or driving trucks over the road i cant do that not untill my left leg heals to operate the clutch i also have to get my class a cdl back so now im at a dead end. so i thought some of the members on here have been sending me donations to help with my bills like my house note/rent lights and water bills i hope this give you a better understanding of what is going on i did get your email the otherday i found it in my junk mail because the filter thought it was spam i did reply to it and i hope you got it as in the email i have some sales experiance and if you can hook me up with something like what you are doing that would be helpful and greatly appriciated thanks

Paul

Sorry to hear of your problems. You will not get out of here that easy though. I just renewed your membership for another year. If you need more after that, just let me know.

I would also like to send you a donation to help. Wish it could be more but perhaps more will help also. Do you have a PayPal account? If so, let us know what email address to use to send you a donation.

Take care and you will be in our prayers.

I've been out of work for 3 1/2 years but i can at least throw in a few dollars, everything helps.

Don send it to you and title it Pmelah? Let me know

I just want to thank everyone of you and i cant wait for the day i get to meet yall at a MD day or Meet and eat to thank yall in person this is simply the best family around ever and with that my oldest son jr who is 21 is looking to get a cruiser and join this family to he wants to ride with me to these MD days and meet and eats to meet yall too thhank you for your kindness andd excepting me and my family into yours :bighug:

Pb&j my goal is to work my leg and have my knee bending enough to work the shifter on the 84 VR and start riding it in the next 3 months if i make it great if not i will push the date another month im working on it but dont want to go against the doctors orders so im taking it one day at a time one thing in my favor she knows i want to ride again and told me i need to exersize my knee 3 to 4 times a day where as physical therapy said 2 times a day physical therapy wants me to stay away from bikes for good i told them like thats goiing to happen anytime soon:stirthepot: i have a dr. appointment on the 15th i hope they will let me start putting weight on my leg then that wiil be a great incentive then :cool10::322: