IGNORED

06 RSTD handlebars

Barry1951

Well, I took everyones advise and ordered the Flander's bars today.

The link for PowerSport Junkie saved me some money, , the Flanders bars were on sale for $126. with free shipping, , , , , , Now when they get here, I have to decide if I am brave enought o try putting them on myself, , , ,, have "mech'ed" on my other scooters but not much on this one, , , yet, ,

Probably will, , the instructions on the link look very straight forward and well written and photographed.

Thanks all you Guys, , , Old Fat Guy appreciates it.

I bought a cargo trailer last week and ordered the hitch from Carbon One and the harness from Steve Kowalcky. They both arrived Thursday and I will install today. I definitely recommend these guys for the service, , ,

Patti and I are headed up north in June, , will wind up in Pa, just outside of Philly for nephews graduation and then onto Mass to see my daughter and her family. They are Marines stationed at Chicopee Air Base.

This will be Patti's first long motorcycle ride,, , I have been up and down the coast several time but always on a Goldwing.

If anyone know of good things to stop and do, , , let me know. We are pretty much open on the route.

:322:

Well, , as I said in an earlier post, , I ordered the bars from Powersport Junkies, , , got the email confirmation of the order, , , ,, then this afternoon, , got an email from them that teh bars were no longer available and no idea if or when they would be.

I got on the net and checked everyone I coulf find that might have a set, , ,no luck, , , ,

I called Flanders and was told that they had none in stock but that there was a run scheduled in 3-4 weeks.

I tried a few more places with no luck and no advise of where to look.

I called Flanders back and bit the bullett and ordered a set from them to be shipped when the run was done, , 34-4 weeks at the best, , ,probably a bit longer. . . OK, , at least I have a set coming, , , ,

Late this afternoon, the Lady I spoke with CALLED me, , , she had sent one of the employees to check the warehouse to insure that there were none available, , , , Lo and Behold, , , there was ONE, , , 1 set available, , ,she put the in for shipping to me to go out today, , , , ! !! ! !

THANK YOU Flanders for going the extra to get me a set of bars. :322: