IGNORED

Need a valve adjustment tool

Marcarl

Thanks for all your offers and replies,, and yes, some replies were surely of the VR kind,,, not they they were kind, it was just that type,, not that there was a whole lot of typing, but I know you was all just saying, and seeing as we're on here saying,,,, well thanks.

I don't plan to cross the river, and I doubt if you could throw it that far anyways, I probably have to swim out a ways to find it and I don't swim very well, especially in the winter. The mail is too slow and half the cost of me buying one would be used up in postage, so that would be against a Dutchman's rules, so much for that thought, but all is appreciated anyways.

I'll see if somebody from the local dealer will lend me theirs, otherwise we'll have one available right local in my shop.

Wizard, I know Mother has one, but there again it's cheaper to buy one and then I have one for the next time.

Hope this was not too long a read,,, I had to stop early, running out of ink!

I have one you can borrow carl. I dont have any shims though.

Thanks Rob, Brantford MC was pleasant enough to lend me theirs, but they got a little unpleasant when I came back the second day to borrow another one and they said they had lent it out already and I said I could sell them one. Well anyways, they have theirs back, I got my shims exchanged and all is good now, only cost me a few peperettes.

Now Flyingfool, is sending me one to test out, so I should have my own soon.

Thanks again.

Carl

Bob missed his chance while he was here last fall. I got a bunch of them tools in the basement Bob was sitting within about 6 feet of them.:whistling:

I have a couple out for testing, as soon as I hear back that they worked OK I will sell all of my extra ones.

Carl

If you already did your valves then how are you going to test the tool that I sent you?:whistling::confused24:

I am finally working on building my surface grinder so that I can make custom shim sizes if needed.

Bob missed his chance while he was here last fall. I got a bunch of them tools in the basement Bob was sitting within about 6 feet of them.:whistling:

I have a couple out for testing, as soon as I hear back that they worked OK I will sell all of my extra ones.

Carl

If you already did your valves then how are you going to test the tool that I sent you?:whistling::confused24:

I am finally working on building my surface grinder so that I can make custom shim sizes if needed.

A feller can always find more valves, and this engine isn't back together just yet,, make take a while, always finding more things to play with.

Simple, Jeff, he'll lend it to me!!!:banana:
:whistling::rotf:

:canada::beer: Okay... i will throw in some Pizza and Beers too.:o

Now you're talkin''' 'bout time.

Maybe let Bob know how this works.

Tool+beer+meat,,,, YA! a Meat & Breet!!!:happy65:or maybe a MD:happy65::happy65::happy65: