IGNORED

Sure is quiet around here

BIG TOM

Awwwww :big-grin-emoticon: Tom misses me How sweet. Yes I've been busy taking care of muffin, :223: but now he's up and moving on his own. Of course I did take that time to think of all the things I need to do this year. It's always scary when I have time to work out little ideas. :witch_brew: Just think of what I could have been up to in the last couple of months. :whistling:

Margaret

Awwwww :big-grin-emoticon: Tom misses me How sweet. Yes I've been busy taking care of muffin, :223: but now he's up and moving on his own. Of course I did take that time to think of all the things I need to do this year. It's always scary when I have time to work out little ideas. :witch_brew: Just think of what I could have been up to in the last couple of months. :whistling:

Margaret

When Mini is quiet, BE Afraid be VERY Afraid!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Because we know she is plotting !!!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Not stirred up sweety just responding to you're inquiry. Of course I'm not sure about some of the others. They seem a bit worried. Not sure what they have to worry about.:)

Margaret

Glad to hear you're still kicking around......now...................................about MD......:whistling: