IGNORED

Let Me Have It (Please)

joseyr3wales

I can't tell you much about fixing and repairing, as I do very little at this point. However, I can and will tell you about the forum and its members. Bar none, the BEST group. I was on here poking and asking around PRIOR to actually buying one because I knew nothing about them. I was told what to look for and lookout for and thankfully, these guys helped me pick up a nice '03 with a measley 24000 miles. I also has many members inform me that if I needed anything when passing through their town to give them call. Great bunch.

The bike itself....mine was lowered before purchase. I have put about a thousand miles on it, practicing its handling. For me it's a bigger bike then my Vulcan 1500. Top heavy, but doesn't quite spook me anymore. Still for me a bit much when having to park up on an incline but that's me and my short stubby legs. I was assured by the group I have a reliable, excellent running bike that can take me anywhere without issues. I do know, on the rare occasion something were to happen, this motley crew, ( said with love) would be able to assist me. Which I appreciate both the group, and the fact my bike is so reliable, I may not ever have to call on them. Nice to know I can. Welcome aboard.

Edited by Barrycuda
Spelling

I can't tell you much about fixing and repairing, as I do very little at this point. However, I can and will tell you about the forum and its members. Bar none, the BEST group. I was on here poking and asking around PRIOR to actually buying one because I knew nothing about them. I was told what to look for and lookout for and thankfully, these guys helped me pick up a nice '03 with a measley 24000 miles. I also has many members inform me that if I needed anything when passing through their town to give them call. Great bunch.

The bike itself....mine was lowered before purchase. I have put about a thousand miles on it, practicing its handling. For me it's a bigger bike then my Vulcan 1500. Top heavy, but doesn't quite spook me anymore. Still for me a bit much when having to park up on an incline but that's me and my short stubby legs. I was assured by the group I have a reliable, excellent running bike that can take me anywhere without issues. I do know, on the rare occasion something were to happen, this motley crew, ( said with love) would be able to assist me. Which I appreciate both the group, and the fact my bike is so reliable, I may not ever have to call on them. Nice to know I can. Welcome aboard.

I am seeing just that. Much the same on the R3 forum I go on. Lot of Aussies there. Thanks all.

I have a lowered Venture with 8500 miles for sale. Due to increased problems with disabilities I must sell my bike.

The bike has up-graded stator, e-3 tires, stratoliner driving lights, wired for Zumo 550 GPS, HID headlght, wired for Ipod and Sat. radio, trunk rack, travel bags, cassette removed for small storage box, 2 headsets for shorty helmets.

Also floor jack adaptor and Venture CD manual. Gorilla alarm

$9300. price due to low miles Cb Mountain home Arkansas

Edited by cb1313
photo

i used to have a 06' model. very nice bike. my wife and i done a lot of traveling on it. you won't be disappointed with the venture. i although had an inseam issue, a little short legged and it was a strech to reach the ground at times. but still a very nice ride.

Just a tip on seats. I had pillow tops on my 05 and liked them a lot, but started having problems after a crappy aircraft flight that made it difficult to do long trips. However, there is an awesome fix to that, google the butt butler seat mod I have had it on two RSVs and wouldn't want to ride a bike without it. He also makes some quick out fasteners for the saddlebags and seat, a proportioning valve set up to decrease the likelihood of locking up the back brakes, Skydoc makes a clutch mod if you have issues with slipping. Come to think of it there are a whole bunch of folks out there who have come up with ways to put the icing on the cake of riding the RSV.

I am looking at the picture tutorials and YouTube videos and they tell me a lot. The bike looks to be a great Tourer. I will see if I can get a test ride in.

This is the one you want, fastest year and the purdiest one LOL:whistling:

All joking aside they are a great machine. We love ours and we ride about 30,000 miles a year trouble free. Very comfortable for rider and passenger. I will warn you about one thing. If you buy one you will end up on this site all the time and will have people coming to help you with things and you will make great new friends. Other than that it's a great site:rotf:

the best family i have ever joined they do more here then any other group i have seen or been apart of and most of all will save you lost of shop charges with the mechanical knowledge they have i do like picking thier brans on this :whistling:

Before I bought a Venture and Joined here the only thing I use to do on bikes was oil changes. With the help and info from these guys and gals here I know do most everything to my bike. Also I have needed help and friends I have made here have come running to help. In fact 6 or 7 couples we have meet on this board have become lifelong friends and

one of them even rents out my house when we are travelling to other members on this board.............of course with out our knowledge so he doesn't have to split the money.:whistling::scratchchin::rotf:

Before I bought a Venture and Joined here the only thing I use to do on bikes was oil changes. With the help and info from these guys and gals here I know do most everything to my bike. Also I have needed help and friends I have made here have come running to help. In fact 6 or 7 couples we have meet on this board have become lifelong friends and

one of them even rents out my house when we are travelling to other members on this board.............of course with out our knowledge so he doesn't have to split the money.:whistling::scratchchin::rotf:

And he even lets foreigner's stay too :smile5:

Bought my first venture 2 years ago brung it home sat after thanksgiving, didn't get to ride it till last year n was everything i thought it would be!!!! loved the ride, wife loves it too!! had a deer jump out in front of me 2nd of dec and totaled the bike!!! Glad i was rid'n a big bike !! got another one just like what i had,06 blackcherry , 14k miles on it! not much bling on it ,but got alot of that bought back n sit'n in the garage ,wait'n till wrist get's strong enough to be able to wrench again ,gonna be real soon here! get'n ansy to get start'd. shoot the moon, you wont be disapoint'd! GOOD LUCK!!!:thumbsup2: