IGNORED

more good news

pmelah

now that would be great to have a MD day here but it would have to be in spring or fall the heat of summer is just unbearable and i dont think ill be riding until mid fall providing i can find a way to get money flowing but thats another problem for another day

a family friend towed my bike after the wreck he stopped by yesterday to tell me the bike can be fixed and back on the road again but i will have to do that i just cant afford 5 grand to him and a 150k hospital bill

do i understand that it's going to take 5k to fix your scooter??

it's his 98 standard royal star. i have already told him i have several parts he needs and will try to go there if he has a md. just need to find out if it would be ok to work on it while sitting on the beach, drinking a few cold ones and grilling some meat on the grill!!LOL!! always need to have fun when you can. need to get a list of parts and later try to setup a weekend to do it.

thanks Aimhigh im not sure what damage is on it as i have not seen it yet still wheelchair bound so very hard to get out im hoping i can take a look at it in the next month or 2 at wich time i will take as many pictures as posible and post