IGNORED

Good Good Good Day

BIG TOM

15 miles to the north of me and 20 miles to the south of me they are getting dumped on with the white stuff being measured in feet ...not inches.....sorry bongobobny and jayceesfolly....but here ,right in the middle of it all........a dusting...I mean the ground is barely white.....now the temp is 5 degrees with a wind chill factor of -15................burrrrrr but it still beats shoveling you know what...:whistling:

Tom:

It is almost zero visibility right now and about four inches already (6:30 PM Tues). But I have nowhere pressing to go tonight and I will wait until it stops or the morning, whichever comes first and then take my snowblower out and take care of the "white stuff". I didn't use the "S" word because I know you don't care for it and but sooner or later the stuff is going to come down in your area. I think the weatherman is predicting snow for the rest of the week in this area, so you have something to look forward to. As you can see from the pic, I am prepared for the "S" stuff. The tractor has a 42" wide blower on it and it works real well. I have only had to use it once so far this year.

Tom:

It is almost zero visibility right now and about four inches already (6:30 PM Tues). But I have nowhere pressing to go tonight and I will wait until it stops or the morning, whichever comes first and then take my snowblower out and take care of the "white stuff". I didn't use the "S" word because I know you don't care for it and but sooner or later the stuff is going to come down in your area. I think the weatherman is predicting snow for the rest of the week in this area, so you have something to look forward to. As you can see from the pic, I am prepared for the "S" stuff. The tractor has a 42" wide blower on it and it works real well. I have only had to use it once so far this year.

he said the SNOW WORD :rotf::nanner::nanner::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::stickpoke:

Hey Tom:

Just east of me near Oswego there is a small village that has had 32" of the "S" word today and it continues falling there. (Do you feel lucky!??) They are predicting about a foot here by the early morning. There is a band of "S" coming in from the lake and will move back over the water later tonite. So, it looks like you are going to be skipped over by this "S".

Ehhhh, less than a foot but more than 6 inches. Took the snowblower to it and made short work of it.

On the downside went to start the car and my1 1/2 year old battery is dead!! Me thinks West Herr is buying me a new one as this is not the first time it happened, more like the 3rd time...

Snow is not the problem, even though we have 2 feet or more its the wind and cold today here. Woke up to 8 degrees, got up to 10 degrees for a high. Snow devils blowing all around today. Walking on it it makes that scrunching noise. Kind of like a fat man in a leather suit. It's still snowing and blowing out but its winter. Definitely have plenty of snow now for a major snow sculpture when it becomes good packing snow. Time to get creative!:thumbsup2::D