IGNORED

Wanted ---Teddy Bear

Cougar

LOL Love it... Well I was helping a friend that needs one for his wife cuz she has a Yamaha and he has a BMW he has the bear for the BMW , the one he almost had was like a little raggedy bear with and embroidered shirt on with Yamaha on it. So I give up :confused24:

Mike sent me a few links but he said they weren't the right ones. I think someone took and older bear and did the shirt for it.

so this will be a mystery for ever I Guess.

Thanks anyways!

Jeff

May not be the orriginal but might do. Myself I have a fat moose on my bike looks like a brown ball

http://www.vermontteddybear.com/?tracking=80006684&utm_campaign=TRADEMARK&s_kwcid=TC|14358|vermont%20teddy%20bear%20company||S|b|17029460775

this one comes with a leather Jacket and doo rag they will further customize it

http://www.vermontteddybear.com/SellGroup/Biker-Bear.aspx?bhcp=1

Edited by motorcycle_1300
added info

I used to have a bear and I got it from the salvation army store for $1.00

I also found a small leather vest for a buck, a small pair of overalls - looked like bluejeans for a buck, a pair of small leather shoes that were for a baby.

I then added some motorcycle pins and patches I had laying around the garage to the leather vest. I added a small pair of childs sunglasses which I sewed to the side of the bears head next to his ears to hold them on.

I cut a small hole in the bears left paw and inserted a small piece of romex household wire down its arm so that I could bend it to the position of the bear actually waving, and the wire held it in place.

I used a bungee cord to hold the little pest on my passenger seat.

I added some beads around its neck that I accumulated... hummmm

All in all I had around 4 or 5 bucks tied up in her.

I named her "Maybe"............

"Maybe" she would be there when I got back and then again, "Maybe" she would..

Check her out... she was a cutie...(see attached pic).

One day I came out and she was sitting there. I took off and when I stopped I realized she bailed out on me somewhere between TN and North Al.

I figured if she wanted to stay with me she would still be on the seat.