IGNORED

Goldwings and Venture drag racing

Midrsv

I too would like to see the numbers for all the big highway cruisers. the Kawasaki, the Victory, the Harleys etc. the actual hp specs and speeds seem to be well hidden for some reason.

Al

Never mind. if you can work through the alphabet soup here is the info

www.mcnews.com/mcn/articles/2010JanIndex.pdf

Edited by motorcycle_1300
did the search so new info

Interesting chart.

If you look at the first page a BMW K1300S shows up at 151.99 rear wheel hp.

Yet when you look at the summary charts at the end, the chart showing Top Ten Rear Wheel Hp does NOT show the BMW in the top ten, yet it has more horsepower than others on the list. The Beemer should be above the Hayabu, the Ninja and the GSX-R.

What gives? ERRORS?

ok for the RSV 2nd Gen i think it did fantastic considering it has a disadvantage of short 2 cyl. and not fuel injected so 4 cyl against 6 the GW is no match put FI on RSV and even with 4 cyl against 6 i think the RSV will give a GW a run for its money

So for that ra-tion-al the HD should get the same consideration being it only has two pistons.

So for that ra-tion-al the HD should get the same consideration being it only has two pistons.

i joke about the HD but HD does not need it i have seen an HD blow away everything it ran against on the track here in gulfport dragway the GW KAW SUS and so on an soforth a friend video the run i will see if i can get a copy from him and post it Eddie i think you would like it