IGNORED

My $10,000.00 dog

BIG TOM

Big Tom, if you were offended by the joke I apologize. :bighug:

Yes, I was offended and appalled by your remark..................................................I am a sensitive guy....:bawling: You owe me 2 BANANA SPLITS for that callus and hurtful remark...:whistling:Then all will be forgiven....

. Still trying to figure out how the small one got out.:think:

That gate in the first pic is no challenge for even the little dog to jump over.

I had six week old Cockapoo puppies that had no problem clearing a 4 foot high wall.

The big dog stayed because he was trained to not jump over the gate. Same as my springer, she just knows that if the gate is up it means to not go thru that doorway. I know that she can leap over it with no effort.

That's kinda how we wound up with our third dog. Youngest daughter was driving home one night and she nearly runs over this little black pup lost in the middle of the road. I told her we couldn't keep it. But it could stay till we found the owner. Which never showed up. Didn't stay little for long though and along the way gave my wife an excuse for ten or fifteen new pairs of shows. Finally outgrew the shoes and started eating the trees....

Edited by BuddyRich