IGNORED

Go...Seahawks & Vikings...

GolfVenture

Go...Seahawks & Vikings...

I will second that emotion...Go...Seahawks & Vikings...

BTW, the Seattle Seahawks are the only team in the NFL that finished the regualr season undefeated at all home games. Guess that 12th man really does make a difference !

I just hope that the Indianapolis Colts beat the Baltimore Ravens in the first round. Hmm-m-m-m, lets see---- the Colts were in Baltimore, the Ravens were the Cleveland Browns, deep down I'm a Browns fan, but the current Browns have room for a little (or is that a lot of?)improvement. Anyway, no love lost between the Baltimore fans and the Indy Colts. Sad part is that the Colts at 11-5 have to give up home field advantage to the Ravens at 10-6.

Nope, sorry gotta go with the Pack

I give a lot of respect for Aaron Rodgers and the Pack. Love that team, and the town. But in the NFC, I have to be faithful to the Seahawks.

BTW, the team that had the LEAST amount of points scored against them this entire year...the Seattle Seahawks. 243 points scored agaisnt them in all 16 games total.

Recognizing that the Broncos are on an 11 games winning streak, and the Redskins are on a 7 game winning streak...let's not forget the third best winning streak out there right now, the Seattle Seahawks have won 5 in a row. And in their last 4 games...they have scored 170 points, against the opponents 43 points.

The 12th man lives !:)

And of the 5 losses each lost was 7 or less points.

Lost to Arizona by 4

Lost to St Louis by 6

Lost to 49ers by 7

Lost ro Detriot by 6

Lost to Miami by 3.

Had Hawks beat Miami the Hawks would have an 8 game winning streak.

It is all about peaking at the right time.

Getting both the Offense and Defense complementing each other.

Seahawks are on the move.

Go SeaHawks... Seiges the Moment...It Is Seattle's Destiny...

And of the 5 losses each lost was 7 or less points.

Lost to Arizona by 4

Lost to St Louis by 6

Lost to 49ers by 7

Lost ro Detriot by 6

Lost to Miami by 3.

Had Hawks beat Miami the Hawks would have an 8 game winning streak.

It is all about peaking at the right time.

Getting both the Offense and Defense complementing each other.

Seahawks are on the move.

Go SeaHawks... Seiges the Moment...It Is Seattle's Destiny...

Hate to bring it up but the 3 blind mice....errr refs gave the Seahawks a win they shouldn't have against the Pack. Should their unblemished home record have an * or ** by it? I'd love to see the rematch in Lambeau should they both win out.

Hate to bring it up but the 3 blind mice....errr refs gave the Seahawks a win they shouldn't have against the Pack. Should their unblemished home record have an * or ** by it? I'd love to see the rematch in Lambeau should they both win out.

Just ignore the man behind the curtain, it is just another whining, sniveling Packers fan that feels like they got screwed over by the refs. (secretly I agree with you)

Let me bring up Superbowl XL, where the Seahawks got screwed over by the refs when they played the Steelers. We all knew it, and...FINALLY the head ref came out to the public two years later and admitted that they made errors in the game, that DID in fact affect the outcome of the game. Talk about being screwed over by the refs. That was a Superbowl game. It meant a lot to Seattle. :headache:

Would've loved to see Peterson break the record as long as the Vikes won. I would rather see Seattle win than Minn. I dont think that the winner of the Packers/Vikes game will go to the Superbowl either. Vikes are to one dimensional on offense, and the Packers dont have enough defense. I wouldnt mind seeing the Redskins do some damage, its been awhile for them too.

AFC is not going to be easy either. I am a Broncos fan, and hope they can keep it up. They seem to be as balanced as anybody. The Patriots problem may come down to defense. Houston is good, but I think a bit overrated as well. Ravens might need a bit more offense. I wouldnt mind seeing the colts make a run with the rookie.

Wouldnt it be something if it came down to the Redskins and the Colts.

I wouldnt mind seeing the Seahawks though......

I would like to see it, but I'm afraid the 'Hawks won't make it to the big game...

My thoughts are mile high...

Bob, oh Bob, you say that you don't think the 'Hawks will make it to the big game, but then when asked to state who your favorite pick for a team is...you choose the Broncos.

Okay, how about the Broncos versus the Seahawks in a Superbowl?

Given that Seattle is an NFC team, and that Denver is an AFC team, they could meet in the Superbowl.

People counted Seattle out back several years ago, and yet they made it into Superbowl XL. They would have won that game, if the refs had not cheated the Seahawks...and...the refs came out and admitted that two years later.

Seattle does have a big hurdle in front of them come next Sunday against the Redskins. I am a Redskins fan, but I think that Seattle has the best chance of beating the Redskins of any NFC team. "IF" Seattle can in fact beat the Redskins, then it comes down to either Seattle or Greenbay going to the Superbowl. Analysts have been saying for two weeks now that the NFC is a toss up between Seattle and Greenbay to go all the way.

Of course, your yardage may vary.

Well I am within an hour of Balt. and Wash. and about 2 1/2 hours of Pitt. but I would not spend a nickle to see any of them play a game. I would like to see a west coast team go the distance though. I like the Raiders. And the 49's are not bad but I would like to see Sea. take it all.

That is a distinct possibility Miles, and I would indeed love to see it. My gut feelings are that the Broncos are on a roll and they got a lot of heart and I really would not be surprised to be this year's Super Bowl winner. It comes down to the old "any given Sunday" theory. Yes, when not rooting for the Bills I do like the Seahawks as well!

We are getting the Head Coach for Syracuse for our new head coach. Not a bad choice but I think we could have done better...

Bob, oh Bob, you say that you don't think the 'Hawks will make it to the big game, but then when asked to state who your favorite pick for a team is...you choose the Broncos.

Okay, how about the Broncos versus the Seahawks in a Superbowl?

Given that Seattle is an NFC team, and that Denver is an AFC team, they could meet in the Superbowl.

People counted Seattle out back several years ago, and yet they made it into Superbowl XL. They would have won that game, if the refs had not cheated the Seahawks...and...the refs came out and admitted that two years later.

Seattle does have a big hurdle in front of them come next Sunday against the Redskins. I am a Redskins fan, but I think that Seattle has the best chance of beating the Redskins of any NFC team. "IF" Seattle can in fact beat the Redskins, then it comes down to either Seattle or Greenbay going to the Superbowl. Analysts have been saying for two weeks now that the NFC is a toss up between Seattle and Greenbay to go all the way.

But you can not count out SF or Atlanta, after all they are the the #1 and #2 seeds.

Now that would be an interesting "rematch" to have Seattle come to Green Bay for the NFC Championship game.

Well now. Seattle has already proved they can stand up pretty well against SF. The Redskins are in the past. Atlanta being the #1 seed is an obstacle but Seattle matches up pretty good against them. I wouldn't mind seeing the Sea Hawks get some fresh meat in Green Bay.

Mike

[ATTACH]73476[/ATTACH]

But you can not count out SF or Atlanta, after all they are the the #1 and #2 seeds.

Now that would be an interesting "rematch" to have Seattle come to Green Bay for the NFC Championship game.

Seattle is much better now than they were earlier in the year, and getting better every week. Although the weather would be alot bigger factor. It would be fun to see.

I dont think GB will get by the 49ers, but I do think Seattle will get by Atlanta. I know Atlanta is tough at home, but I think Seattle is as complete of a team as any of the NFC teams left.